Cricket is left in Tillys care when Bill and Gramma go to the hospital; Cricket discovers Bill used to be a gymnast but he never realized his dream.
- Accidental Public Confession: While Cricket is waiting in the X-ray room, Tilly accidentally leans on the microphone:Doctor [as Tilly accidentally leans on the microphone button]: He must have taken a pretty hard hit. What happened?
Tilly: Well, I guess I can tell you, but this is one of those doctor-patient confidentiality things. So, I was supposed to look after Cricket, but he kept doing a lot of crazy stuff, so I had to scare him a little bit, but instead he got hurt, and it's all my fault, and I'm so overwhelmed that I might fall asleep. [Tilly falls asleep on the button]
Doctor: What? Wake up!
Tilly [wakes up]: Oh, wow, it makes me feel so much better to get that off my chest.
Tilly: Cricket, no no no no! You weren't supposed to hear that!
Cricket: I thought you were looking after me, but you were only looking after yourself!
- Babysitting Episode: Tilly has to babysit Cricket while Bill and Gramma are out.
- Bavarian Fire Drill: After Tilly's Scare 'em Straight gets Cricket hurt, she disguises him in a soldier's uniform and rushes him to the Big City medical center:Desk Nurse: There's a 45-minute wait.
Tilly: This brave soldier will be dead in 45 minutes! His wounds need attention now!
Desk Nurse: What happened?
Tilly: He's real hurt, see? [Tilly touches Cricket's right arm]
Tilly: We're losing him!
Desk Nurse: Oh my, right this way, please.
- Companion Cube: Saxon, Tilly's burlap sack friend, makes his debut in this episode.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: When Cricket enters the X-ray machine, you can briefly see a metal plate on the back of his skull.
- Literal-Minded: Cricket's bucket list is a list of fun things to do with a bucket. He finds Tilly's notion of a list of things to do before you die morbid.
- Scare 'em Straight: Tilly attempts this with Cricket (who is attempting numerous reckless deeds involving buckets and was not listening to anyone). It backfires when Cricket gets his shoulder dislocated.