The Recap page for the series, Big City Greens.
open/close all folders
- Space Chicken/Steak Night: Wanting to impress his new city neighbors, Cricket decides to try launch a chicken into space. / When the Greens takes the subway to get home for steak night, Cricket loses the steaks meant for dinner.
- Cricket Versus/Blue Tater: Cricket has to fulfill the traditional Green family rite of passage of finding a dangerous beast and subduing it before sundown. / The Greens set up a food truck to sell French fries, but Cricket discovers a blue potato that he fears will jinx their business.
- Swimming Fool/Tilly's Goat: The Greens go to an indoor swimming pool. There, Cricket tries to jump off the hi-dive board, Tilly goes scuba diving for treasure, Bill loses his trunks in the hot tub, and Gramma tries to keep her new hairdo dry. / Tilly believes the family goat Melissa wants to be a dog and enters her in a dog show.
- Cricketsitter/Backflip Bill: When Bill has to take Gramma to the doctor, Tilly is left in charge of taking care of Cricket. / Cricket discovers that Bill had once wanted to become a gymnast, so he helps his dad follow his childhood dreams.
- Gramma's License/Bear Trapped: Gramma needs to get her drivers license renewed, so Cricket and Tilly help her practice for the driving test. / Cricket, Tilly, and Remy befriend a bear lost in Big City thats being pursued by animal control.
- Photo Op/Remy Rescue: Bill takes the family to the mall to have a family photo taken, but Cricket, Gramma, and Tilly have their own plans. / Remys parents are not pleased to discover that he has been skipping violin practice to hang with Cricket and plan to ship their son to boarding school, so its up to Cricket and Tilly to save their friend.
- Gridlocked/Mama Bird: The Greens get caught in a traffic jam and find ways to pass the time. Cricket avoids a scary-looking trucker, Tilly washes a very dirty car, Bill tries to find the source of the jam, and Gramma looks for a good song on the radio. / Tilly finds some abandoned bird eggs and hopes to get the hatching chicks to imprint on her, but they imprint on Cricket instead.
- Welcome Home/Raccooned: On the Greens first day in Big City, Bills pickup truck gets towed away, and he, Cricket, and Tilly have to get it back if theyre ever going to find their way to Grammas house. / The Green house gets overrun with an infestation of raccoons.
- Fill Bill/Critterball Crisis: The Greens go to a seafood restaurant where Cricket and Tilly try to free the octopuses, Bill orders the places biggest meal, and Gramma tries to get back a trident she once owned. / Gloria confiscates all of the kids critterballs after one too many come over the fence of Big Coffee.
- Parade Day/DIY Guys: Parade Day comes to Big City, and Cricket is determined not to miss it. But hes gonna have to find a way out of work at Big Coffee first. / To fix the vacuum cleaner and teach Remy self-reliance, Bill brings the kids to a hardware store. While he and Remy get lost, Cricket is mistaken for an employee and given control of the forklift.
- Gargoyle Gals/Supermarket Scandal: Tilly befriends a conspiracy theorist named Andromeda and convinces her that the gargoyles on the city rooftops are alive. / Cricket wants to help Bill make money selling their vegetables, so he takes an order from Chip Whistler asking for more than what the family can produce.
- Barry Cuda/Suite Retreat: Cricket gets a singing fish plaque that annoys his whole family. / Gramma sends the rest of the family on a one-day vacation at a suite so that she can get some peace and quiet.
- Family Legacy/Paint Misbehavin': Cricket, Tilly, and Gramma search for the Green familys legendary treasure. / When Cricket doodles over Glorias abstract paintings, the two find that suddenly everyones really interested in the art.
- Rated Cricket/Homeshare Hoedown: The Greens go the movie theatre, where Cricket wants to see a mature movie, Tilly believes she has entered another dimension, Bill helps the snack bar make good popcorn, and Gramma tries to save the best seats in the theatre. / Cricket convinces his family to make the house into a homeshare suite, but finds hosting the visiting hipsters to be a challenge.
- Cricket's Shoes/Feud Fight: Cricket falls sick, so he assigns his family to do his duties for the day: Tilly has to work at Big Coffee, Gramma has to hang out with Remy, and Bill has to run through a dog park while covered in meat. / When Chip Whistler sets up a stand at the farmers market to outcompete the Greens, Cricket is determined to chase him out. Meanwhile, Gramma brings Bill to help her find the markets hottest pepper
- Breaking News/Cyberbullies: Cricket wants the news to do a report on Bills giant watermelon. / When playing video games at Remys, Cricket incurs the wrath of a gang of online bullies called the Cyber Knights.
- Tilly Tour/Dinner Party: Because Gramma has never bothered to explore Big City, Tilly takes her on a tour to see its landmarks. Meanwhile, Bill and Cricket renovate the bathroom. / Cricket convinces Bill to invite Remys parents over for dinner.
- Coffee Quest/Phoenix Rises: Cricket and Gloria have to retrieve more coffee beans for Big Coffee, but have to compete with Chip Whistler for the last shipments. / Crickets dog Phoenix suddenly leaves the Green house, so the Greens and Remy set off to find her.
- Blood Moon: Halloween comes to Big City, and Cricket is excited to go trick-or-treating in Big City for the first time. However, a mysterious blood moon turns the Greens farm animals into ravening zombies. Now, the family might be trapped in the house for the whole night.
- Big Deal/Forbidden Feline: Cricket wants to buy a new TV on Thanksgiving, so the Greens go to Price Busters, only to find themselves caught amidst hordes of crazed shoppers. / Tilly befriends a cat named Anoush, whose owner Mr. Gregorian disapproves of their friendship.
- Uncaged: Cricket and Tillys mother/Bills ex-wife Nancy comes to Big City, having been released from prison. While Bill worries about leaving the kids in the hands of their free-spirited mother, Cricket tries to show Nancy hes a cool rebel like her too by freeing all the animals from Big City Zoo.
- Harvest Dinner/Winner Winner: Bill sends Tilly to buy some paprika for his stew, but Cricket and Gramma want to beat her to the punch. Meanwhile, Nancy helps Bill in the kitchen. / The Greens go to a community center, where Tilly wants to get her own trophy, Cricket tries to find out whats behind a mysterious door, and Bill brings Gramma to a dance workout.
- Night Bill/Cheap Snake: Cricket and Tilly discover that Bill has gotten a second job as a nighttime telemarketer in order to better provide for them. / Cricket buys a pet snake, but soon finds he cant take care of it.
- Hiya Henry/People Watching: Tilly finds a ventriloquist dummy named Hiya Henry to use for Big Coffees Open Mic Night, but Cricket is seriously creeped out by the thing. / The Greens have some fun people-watching by making up stories about who they see.
- Valentine's Dance/Green Streets: The Greens go to the Valentines Dance, where Cricket develops his first crush, Tilly appoints herself to Cupids duties, Bill runs the snack table, and Nancy and Gramma volunteer as chaperones. / Cricket teams up with Officer Keys to find a mysterious litterbug on the loose in Big City.
- Hurty Tooth/Sleepover Sisters: Bill brings Cricket and Tilly to the dentist to get Crickets toothache cured. As Cricket (with Grammas help) fights back against having his tooth removed, Tilly dreams about meeting the tooth fairy and Bill tries to spot the differences in a picture game. / Tilly and Andromeda have a sleepover and attempt to acquire psychic powers by staying up all night. Meanwhile, Cricket finds that he is unable to sleep without Tilly.
- Trailer Trouble/Mansion Madness: Cricket and Tilly stay at Nancys place for the night, but family time gets interrupted by Nancys old biker gang. / The Greens look after Remys mansion while hes on vacation. Cricket has to feed Remys pet snake, Tilly creates her own aristocratic identity, Bill tries out one of the familys antique cars, and Gramma gets lost.
- Park Pandemonium/Cricket's Biscuits: The Greens go to the park, where Cricket teaches a man named Wyatt how to design a fun playground, Tilly wants Gramma to spend time with her, and Bill tries to return a Frisbee. / Cricket and Tilly get their first tastes of Grammas specially made butter biscuits and become determined to get another by any means necessary.
- Skunked/Axin Saxon: Cricket tries to become a hero by releasing skunks into Big Coffee so he can then save everyone. / Nancy accidentally destroys Tillys potato sack doll Saxon, but Tilly believes it was Grammas fault. Meanwhile, Bill, Cricket, and Remy go fishing.
- Cricket's Place/Volunteer Tilly: Tired of having adults bossing them around, Cricket and Remy rent their own apartment room. / Tilly volunteers at Brett's animal shelter, but doesnt want any of the animals adopted. Meanwhile, Cricket and Gramma play pranks on Bill.
Country Kids in the City shorts
These are one-minute shorts uploaded to the Disney Channel's YouTube.
- Hog Ride: Cricket and Tilly chat to a biker about their rides.
- Tea Party: Cricket interrupts Tilly's tea party.
- The Last Donut: Bill gets the last donut but becomes distracted by the kitchen cabinets behaving strangely.
- Duck Sandwich: Cricket refuses to give his sandwich to a hungry duck.
- Secret Cat: Cricket and Tilly find a cat living under their couch.
- Tilly's Cat: Tilly befriends a bunch of cats.
- Bee Tree: A bee lands on Tilly's face while she and Cricket are climbing a tree.