- The Fourth Wall: Kurumi subjects Ric to this in this strip.
- Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki When Shebi hugs Yuuki Yuuki's face is on Shibi's Brest (Warning NSFW)
- The Awakened. "Sue is here, Chase, Sue is here! Just nestle your wee little face into the Sueballoons..."
- In Sluggy Freelance Aylee does this to Torg.
- In the Funny Animal webcomic Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures, due to a dating service mix-up, a kangaroo hugs a kangaroo rat, who thinks "Hey... I could get used to this..."
- In Amazoness!, Ess ends up in this position when her considerably taller and stronger slave Tryphosa hugs her.
- Ménage à 3: This trope is a running gag in this comic (borderline NSFW links follow):
- Some of the most notable early instances occur between the two female leads, Zii (the "victim") and DiDi and her, umm, DDs. It's played for laughs, of course, but the events and Zii's reactions could easily be seen as fuel for, if not straightforward instances of, Les Yay. Well, Zii does eventually turn out to be bisexual, so it's not surprising if she doesn't seem to mind.
- Later, Zii uses the effect as a deliberate tactic against Gary. (strip #51, September 17, 2008, NSFW.)
- For another example, see Sonya on Zii when the former has stirred up some drama from Yuki.
- Senna executes a marshmallow attack on Gary here. It's a relatively mild example, but it serves Senna's usual purpose of keeping Gary off balance.
- And getting back to DiDi — this accidental attack on Kiley would be less cruel if Kiley didn't suffer from crippling A-Cup Angst. Though she achieves a kind of psychological balance a few strips later.
- What to do about an annoying jerk in the gym.
- Seen as more of a Marshmallow Heaven in this Broken Plot Device comic, given the perverted victim of the hug.
- Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic:
Glon: It's reeeeeally good to see you, Charlotte!
- In "A Face Fulla Charlotte", Charlotte accidentally does this to Glon while picking the lock of his manacles.
- Girls with Slingshots takes this to a whole new level.
- Grrl Power kind of inverts and lampshades the trope here, as Halo rather walks into the problem, and Anvil speaks from experience.
- Delilah the Valkyrie does this quite often to her
terrifiedreluctant groom Weasel Boy (and at time to others as well (as Lust Lass found out).
- In RPG World, Detestai does this to the Dragobo. 
- Our Home Planet
- In Flipside, Maytag uses this technique intentionally on Crest to get him to relax and open up around her.
- In this strip of the Touhou doujin 4koma Life of Maid, Chibi Yuyuko drinks the milk of a cow that defeated her in a battle of Moe (I wish I was making this up) and promptly turns into her non-chibi form, complete with large breasts, before giving Youmu a great big hug. This turns out to be a dream (a good dirty one, to be precise) that Youmu is having.
- This Evil, Inc. episode is a special case. There the hell is mainly from being crumpled.
- Happens here in Juathuur, but the characters involved are siblings.
- In Drowtales, Ariel recieves one (here) from Mel.
- In Blooming Faeries, Princess Heather uses Marshmallow Hell offensively against Albert when she realizes that he can't give her commands when he can't speak.
- In The KA Mics Gertrude did this to Brunhilda.
- In Girly, this.
- Sequential Art
- In Wapsi Square, Brandi does this to Tepoz here.
- In Tales of the Questor, Kestrel does it to a fellow bar patron who briefly mistakes her for male. Another patron hopes for the same treatment but gets a barstool to the head instead.
- For another R.H. Junior example, in Nip and Tuck, Janine and guest star Bandit get pressed together in an absurd accident with a revolving door. When she notices where his muzzle is, she asks how he's enjoying the local sights.
- In Spinnerette, Heather gets a taste of Super MILF's "Venusian bosom".
- Sire has Susan experience this during Johanna's Establishing Character Moment.
- Played for laughs in Shotgun Shuffle when Ellie nearly smothers Quinn with her chest while they're fighting. Quinn has to take a second to gasp for air after she knocks her off.
- Peter Is the Wolf
- Peter enjoys this with Sarah in her were-form. She goes from a normal size human with small breasts to a giant 10ft tall werewolf with breasts the size of her head.
- Cherry Li deals with a double Marshmallow Hell when she gets in between Sarah and a werefox on page 152.
- Baker, from Aminal Control, gets caught in Sarah's breasts and taken for a run.
Marshmallow Hell / Webcomics