Tetsu No Otome (Iron Virgin Jun) is a 1983 manga by Go Nagai (Devilman, Cutey Honey). It was later adapted into a one-shot anime OVA.
- Adaptational Heroism:
- Ryo Asuka in this continuity. In his original incarnation Devilman, Devilman Lady, and Violence Jack, he is literally Satan himself. In this, he wants to avenge his grandfather who was torn by Jun's grandmother. Realizing her kind heart, he warns her of her mother sending other men after her.
- Jun's aunt is much more meek (and looks more feminine) in the OVA than in the manga.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Jun is blonde in the manga, but in the anime has naturally black hair, though wears a blonde wig in the first part.
- Amazonian Beauty: Jun is muscular and strong, but everyone agrees she's also totally gorgeous.
- Arranged Marriage: The OVA begins with Jun fleeing her family's compound when she discovers she's been placed into one of these — and she has to fight everyone her mother sends to bring her back.
- Bifauxnen: Jun's aunt Maki looks more like an elegant man when first introduced.
- Chainmail Bikini: Jun is depicted on the cover wearing a helmet, a breastplate with boob definition that doesn't cover most of the abdomen, and nothing else besides a thong. Nowhere in the manga does she actually wear this outfit.
- Covers Always Lie: Sorry if the cover got your hopes up, but Jun does not actually wear sexy armor or fight with a sword and shield.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: One of the few Go Nagai manga that ends on a happier note.
- Jabba Table Manners: Mrs. Asuka. Good grief, woman. Chew your food!
- Henpecked Husband: Mr. Asuka, though the hen in question is more of a T-Rex.
- Hotblooded Sideburns
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: In the manga, Jun doesn't mind showing herself to Oonami, even though the latter would avert his eyes when she's nude.
- Porn with Plot: Only in the Manga. Averted in the Anime, despite some Black Comedy with Jun's mother sending a Quirky Miniboss Squad to deflower her by force.
- Their First Time: Jun and Oonami finally admit their feelings for each other and consummate in the final chapter.
- Ugly Woman's Hot Daughter Jun is hot, her mother Mrs. Asuka however is another story; some scenes in the OVA indicate that she used to be more attractive, but in the main story she's more akin to an Ogre or an Oni.