While he has different types of videos, he does have two main series:
- This is X. Slimecicle's regular and condensed playthrough of the game, commentating about it while spewing bad puns.
- Inside The Mind Of An X Player. A video where Slimecicle talks about his experience and thoughts of a player character he chose. Also contains bad puns. Originally features only Overwatch characters, but has been expanded to other games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Apex Legends.
This punster contains the following tropes:
- Bait-and-Switch: During Cuphead's Perilous Piers level, Slimecicle panics as the octopus that's carrying Cuphead suddenly descends into the water. Slimecicle quickly makes Cuphead jump out of the octopus and tries to make it to the bridge. As Cuphead dashes barely towards the bridge, the video goes into slow motion while an excerpt of Say Something plays before cutting into black and Slimecicle whimpering, indicating Cuphead has missed the jump. Then, it cuts to Cuphead reaching the goal.Slimecicle: Nah, I made it though.
- Disproportionate Retribution: In "The HARDEST Minecraft Difficulty, Slime, Condi and Bizly send Grizzly to hell for coding it so the diamond pickaxe makes a squeaky toy noise.
- Foreshadowing: At the ending of Inside the Mind of an Ashe Player, a kazoo cover of ''Lifelight'' is being played. Eventually, Inside the Mind of a Mario Player is uploaded, signifying that this series will be expanded to other videos games.
- Hurricane of Puns: Dear lord, yes! Almost every video will feature at least one pun. It's much easier to list the videos that don't have one.
- Overly Long Gag: After baiting Hugo into a trap for the rats, he slaps on a PRANK'D label and plays a few clips of various stock laughters. For nearly a minute.
- Magic Countdown: One part in A Plague Tale: Innocence has Slimecicle trying to slingshot the apples off the tree within ten seconds. Slimecicle's time to complete this task took 16 seconds, but the man who started this mini game acts like Slimecicle has beaten it within the countdown. Slimecicle then says that he's counting it in medieval times.
- Mundane Solution: Over the course of "Minecraft, but every 5 minutes there's a natural disaster", Jschlatt has been tormenting Slime and his friends with various natural disasters, fully playing into the Jerkass God trope in the process. So how does Slime ultimately kill him? He resets Jschlatt's game mode from creative to survival while he's flying over lava. Jschlatt falls in and dies.
- Pet the Dog: Literally. Slimecicle discovers you can pet a dog in A Plague Tale: Innocence, declaring this game to be good.
- Pungeon Master: Slimecicle is quite fond of his puns, much to the chagrin of everyone around him.
- Rule of Three: Upon stumbling in one of the lab in the remake of Resident Evil 2, he finds three mutated body parts inside each tube and proceeds to make a pun out of it.Slimecicle: EYE've gotta HAND it to you. This experiment is really-(finds an indistinguishable body part)Slimecicle: I don't know what the fuck that is.
- Signature Instrument: The kazoo.
- Spaghetti Kiss: In Monopoly, but my friends are unbelievably corrupt Slimecicle plans on using his winnings from the game to take Cooper out to an Italian place so they can romantically meet in the middle of a really long meatball.
- Take That!:
Slimecicle: Does he always have Damaged tattooed onto his forehead? That's like really dumb.
- During his visit at the Luncheon Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey, he travels to the mini isles via Fireball Cappy and exclaims that the Overwatch community has its own island. Said island is called the Salt-Pile Isle.
- In Inside the Mind of A Joker Player, Slimecicle is glad they went with Persona 5's Joker and not the Jared Leto's Joker, as that would've been a real Leto down.
- That Came Out Wrong: At the end of "Minecraft, but everything drops the wrong item", Slimecicle is so fed up with everything, he gives a speech that has some extremely unfortunate implications due to the date the video was recorded.Slimecicle: I pray for a day where I will be l- I will be able to look back, and I will be able to say "I don't remember what happened... on September 11th."
skipthetutorial: Oh, god...
Failboat: (laughs) Oh, no!
Slimecicle: Oh, shi-!
(video cuts off, black screen with caption saying "yikes")
- Voice of the Legion: Jschlatt briefly has one during Minecraft, but every 5 minutes there's a natural disaster. It's actually genuinely unnerving, not helped by the background music... and then Slime gets dropped from orbit while a kazoo rendition of "Free Fallin'" plays. Still kind of creepy at the start, though.Jschlatt: Slime. Come to the water.
- Your Mom: One of the requested comments for Ridley during Inside the Mind of a Ridley Player featured this:Commentator: Do ridley or i'll down b your mom.