"Well hello there, and welcome to a new episode of Pwnage! Where I play a random video game, with my friend Kyle."
Pwnage was a channel created by Damian (makemebad35) and Kyle (twelthofadime). Their video consist of them competing in various games as well as occasionally doing a full Let's Play.
Needs Wiki Magic Love
Trope that apply to this channel
- Angrish: Damian and Kyle both have but often Damian.
- Baby Talk: Kyle does this sometimes to mock Damian for his idiocy.
- Big "NO!": Damian constantly uses this whenever something goes wrong.
- Black Comedy: Their series basically revolves around this. No topic is too controversial to joke about.
- Bond One-Liner: Kyle has one of these in their Hitman: Absolution video
Kyle: Hold on, I'm going to barter with this man. (Proceeds to stick a axe in his head)
Damian: Holy shit!
Kyle: Negotiations went well.
- Butt-Monkey: Damian is constantly the butt of Kyle's joke and loses the most competitions.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Damian, much to Kyle's annoyance.
- Cuckoo Snarker: Damian.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Both of the men qualifies for this. But Damian more so. Best seen in their Whack Your... Let's Play, as Damian imagines the teacher as someone from the 2nd grade, and constantly laughs maniacally while killing him.
Kyle: Why are you laughing so manically?
Damian: Drink his blood!! DRINK HIS BLOOD!!!
- Deadpan Snarker: Both of them.
- Enraged by Idiocy: Kyle would get very annoyed at Damian's Cloud Cuckoo Lander tendencies.
- Foreshadowing: Unintentional. In their Call of Duty: Black Ops Let's Play where Damian and Kyle are on the same team for once, when Kyle is throwing flash bangs around in frustration of not killing anyone in a while, Damian ask if he's trying to flash bang him. This actually ends up happening. And Damian, in his blindness ends up shooting his own teammate, costing them both the match.
- Honor Before Reason: The last soldier of army Kyle is fighting in Totally Accurate Battle Simulator goes to run straight to Kyle's army alone. Kyle even lampshades this.
Damian: He ran right into death. That makes him a man.
- Insult Backfire: Played for Laughs, but a very subtle one that happens in a Mortal Kombat 9 Let's Play:
Damian: So I used to love Cyrax as a kid, but I think Sektor might be a little bit better.
Kyle: (mocking) I used to love Sektor as a kid. When I would sit in my room and play with my dick while my parents were ashamed of me, I love talking about Sektor to all my imaginary friends.
Damian: Are you talking about yourself, Kyle?
Kyle: That's a pretty good comeback.
- Jerkass: Kyle can occasionally become this.
- Kill Em All: Their Conker's Bad Fur Day video ends with both Kyle and Damian and the two other AI killed Mafia style due to their inability to steal the money.
Damian: We're all dead!! (Sarcastically) Haha! We're all fuckin' DEAD!! So funny!!!
- Lampshade Hanging: Kyle tends to abuses this, who usually plays the Straight Man.
- Large Ham: Both men have a tendency for lacking indoor voices, usually for laughs.
- Manchild: Damian.
- Platform Hell: They covered a large number of these
- Rage Quit: Kyle does this in the Earthworm Jim video.
- Signature Laugh: Kyle and Damian, Kyle being maniacal while Damian tends to be more giggly.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: They can't go one video without swearing like madmen.
- Suicide as Comedy: Kyle pretends to choke himself to death during the Super Mario World video.
- Their "5 Minutes to Kill Yourself" video is chock full of this.
Kyle: Your life is a stream of shit! It needs to Stop!
- The Snark Knight: Kyle, very much so.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Damian gives up briefly in the Left 4 Dead 2 video
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Damian has one of these in their Conker's Bad Fur Day video.
Damian I got the money, BITCH!!
- Vitriolic Best Buds: While they do throw insults at each other, they don't seem to hate each other entirely.