- Episode 4: Bit accidentally walks in on Leena bathing, to which she chases him around the base with the bathtub.Bit: SOMEBODY HEEEEELP! MANIAC ON THE LOOSE!Leena: (roaring whilst carrying bathtub) COME BACK HEEEEEERRRREEEE!!
- Episode 9: Bit and Leena's food fights. What's also just as funny was the size of the food in the series!Bit: WHO SWIPED MY COOKIE!?Leena: What, this?Bit: YEAH!(Leena inches the cookie closer for a bite, much to Bit's horror)
Leena: GIVE ME BACK MY DOUGHNUT!!Bit: NOT A CHANCE YOU COOKIE BANDIT!! (laughs wildly while running throughout the hanger)Brad: (deadpan) At it again...Jamie: This time it's the other way around...
- Later, in that same episode...
- Episode 10: After a match against the Backdraft Group's Fuma Team, the Dark Judge is reluctant to declare victory for the Blitz Team, so they persuade it with the Hovercargo's cannons.Dr. Toros: Announce the winner... (aims the guns) we're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITING....Dark Judge: Ohhh...the winner is...the Blitz Team. (throws a fit)
Jamie: That'll teach him to raid the fridge. (camera closes on him in the end)
- During the battle with the said Backdraft team, Jamie has had to tell Leena that Bit had eaten her food in order to win a match (It makes sense in context). The result? Bit steadily becoming worse to wear as he was assaulted by Leena (who's clad in a towel)!
- Episode 20: The Judge getting pissed off at being hit by the Dark Judge (a Running Gag), so it climbs onto the Dark Judge's podium and kicks its ass while awarding the Shadow Fox to the Blitz team due to a technicality which Brad knew about when he took it.Judge: (striking a kabuki pose) My word is the law on the battlefield!
- Doubles as a Moment of Awesome.
- Episode 21: While Bit gets caught in a bear hug by Leena after inadvertently giving Harry a secret parts order (resulting with an upcoming date for Leena), we get the rest of the crew standing nearby, looking at the newly-acquired Long-Range Buster Cannon serenely. After few moments, we hear a crunch and an agonised scream. A beat later:Brad: (not turning to look) That didn't sound too healthy.Dr. Toros: (also not turning) Ooo, too bad we couldn't afford a chiropractor any more.Jamie: You alright, Bit?Bit: (groans)
- Earlier in the episode, Bit nonchalantly stripping as he searches for the order form, much to the horror of the increasingly flustered woman running the shop counter.
- Episode 22: The Blitz Team on vacation at the beach... the same time as the Backdraft Group's salvaging operation.Polta: (looking at the surveillance photos of the former) Looks like they're having fun.Altile: (Turns around fuming at Polta)Polta: I-I mean... (head dips down in depression)
- Brad's Oh, Crap! expression when he was almost flattened by Harry's Whale King whilst sunbathing.
- Episode 25: The Tournament Arc at the end of the series, where the Zabre Fang Team loses by default to the Blitz Team when their robots Face Fault and malfunction after the Judge accidentally introduces their team as "the Fuzzy Pandas".Kirkland: LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU DIMWIT JUDGE! OUR COMBAT SYSTEMS FROZE UP BECAUSE OF YOU!Judge: Oh. (beat) Er, the winner is the Blitz Team!
Funny / Zoids: New Century