- In an early episode, Fiona and Van are exploring an old war ruin and Van starts checking lockers set to a tune that would be present in a horror movie. Cue opening a locker that Zeke had accidentally locked himself inside and the two freaking each other out.
- In probably the only funny moment Raven has, he shows remarkable Genre Savvy when he refers to Irvine as Van's Sidekick. Irvine is, of course, livid.
- Without consulting with Van, Fiona tosses all of their water because it's gone stagnant. As he starts to get dehydrated he hallucinates a ton of Super-Deformed Fionas run up to him laughing all carrying water ...before dumping it all on the ground in front of him.
- There's the episode where Van, Fiona and Thomas are guarding Emperor Rudolf during his vacation, and Thomas works with Marianne to confess his love to Fiona. When he finally musters up the courage to declare his love for her... he accidentally confesses to Zeke. Zeke responds rather positively.
- Thomas gives Fiona a present as a sentimental gift of his love. So how does Fiona react? To say thank you and then happily run over to Van to show him the present she just got. Fiona grew up but she's still a Cloud Cuckoo Lander.
- Zeke keeps screwing up Thomas' confessions, so after the last one Marianne ties him up to a tree so he can't interfere. The whole time that Thomas is flubbing his confessions you can see Marianne reacting appropriately while Zeke struggles in the background.
- Irvine and Van get into a fist fight so Fiona cheers on for both of them to beat the crap out of the other.
- Fiona was quite a bit of a Cloud Cuckoo Lander, but there was one time where the group had to somehow sneak their Zoids by some guards without suspicion. Their strategy? Have Moonbay and Fiona pretend they're off to Moonbay's wedding. The only thing Fiona says throughout the entire exchange between the guards is "My sister's getting married today!" with varying degrees of emotion. Amazingly enough, it all makes sense in context.
- Fiona tries to talk Van out of fighting with Raven by enticing him with a chicken drumstick tied to Zeke's tail and hooking him like a fish. Van mocks the situation as if he'd really fall for it ...and then hooks onto it mouth first.
- Fiona's "rescue" of Van and Moonbay who are tied to the Liger's leg:Fiona: (Waltzes past the gang) Van, Moonbay, I'm here to untie you! (Immediately gets grabbed).
Moonbay: She's unbelievable.
Irvine: What was she thinking? (Having used the distraction to get past the gang himself).
- There's also the time when Fiona and Moonbay are taking a shower, and Moonbay tells Fiona to go tell Van they'll go shopping later. Fiona complies ...getting out of the shower without drying herself or getting dressed, and she runs into Van right outside the room. Van freaks out and tells her to Please Put Some Clothes On.
- Van and Thomas are about to be executed by Hiltz's men in one episode and intend to pull off a plan to get themselves out of the jam. Before they can initate it, however, Fiona jumps in on Zeke dual wielding machine guns Rambo style and Zeke is armed with a Badass Bandolier of explosives. Despite looking completely ridiculous, the bandits surrender their weapons anyway. It would have been Crazy Enough to Work if Ambient hadn't swooped in and knocked Fiona off Zeke ...which causes her to spray bullets at Van and Thomas by accident ...which lights a fuse on one of Zeke's explosives, causing the group to run for their lives to get away from the soon to be exploding organoid. Our heroes, ladies and gentlemen.
- When the Desert Alcovolino Gang gets attacked by some assassins, it's revealed that they escaped by all cramming into the cockpit of a single Zoid. The gang then launches an airstrike in retaliation with a different Zoid ...with all of them crammed in the cockpit so they can watch.
- Fiona's salted coffee.
- Rudolph's face when she dumps an entire salt shaker's worth into her cup at one point.
- In the episode where the group meets Moonbay's old boyfriend, everytime he smiles his teeth give off a gleam, to which Fiona and Rudolph keep asking if anyone else saw it.
- Van and Thomas are fighting a rogue gang of Zoids. Unfortunately, the enemies have a type of scrambling device that throws off the aim of Van and Thomas's shots. Also not helping is Thomas constantly ignoring Van in an attempt to impress Fiona. What clinches it is that Thomas attempts a Macross Missile Massacre ...only to unintentionally lock on Van. The Blade Liger itself gets an Oh, Crap! face!
- After getting hospitalized, Thomas keeps trying to do research on an enemy while his henpecked nurse keeps forcing him back to his bed. Eventually he shows up at the climax to hold the bad guys at gunpoint, along with his nurse who is holding his IV bag by its stand and walking along with him.
- Van attempts to teach Rudolph how to pilot his Shield Liger. Said Zoid ends ends up roaring erratically, while its legs go into a max speed Motion Blur. They're able to stop right before going off the edge of a cliff. As both boys breath a sigh of relief, the cliff edge breaks due to the weight, sending them screaming to the bottom.
Funny / Zoids: Chaotic Century