- The conversation between Donald and the taxi driver that took him to New Quackmore.Donald: Hey, I'm rich!
Driver: Well then, how's about a tip?
Donald: Okay! Call your mother sometime!
Driver: Hey, that's a great tip! Thanks! (dials on his phone) Hello Ma, I just called to say I love you!
- Panchito's introduction consists of him skydiving onto the ground and pulling the parachute after he lands and splatters all over the ground. He then reveals that he did it because he was told it would make it more exciting.
- Ari's introduction, complete with the Aracuan songnote , after 70 years, no less.
- Baron Von Sheldgoose is outraged to see flyers for the yard sale. So outraged that he storms through his house making typical Wayne Knight fluster sounds, before realizing he's gone up the stairs, muttering confusedly to himself before sorting it out, and then resuming his bluster on the way down without missing a beat.
Labyrinth and Repeat
- Xandra tells the Cabarellos that she cannot enter a temple due to a mystical barrier. When Panchito points out he doesn't see one, she tells him that's because it's mystical, which convinces him.
- Jose winds up insulting the Minotaur when trying to speak Minotaur, accidentally calling its mother a cheeseburger instead.
- Donald apparently has two shoulder devils, who give him advice to abandon Jose and Panchito. When he does and the Minotaur follows him anyway, the devils reappear and tell him he's on his own.
No Man is an Easter Island
- When discussing with Daisy, Donald fails to pick up Xandra's hints about keeping their identities a secret. When Donald tells Daisy that Xandra lives in a book, everybody else facepalms... except for Panchito, who takes a few seconds to read the room before deciding to facepalm as well.
Stonehenge Your Bets
- The entire Goblin Jail song. Jose and Panchito play along with the song but Donald is frustrated and confused beyond belief as to why everyone is singing.
- This priceless gem:Donald: Forget Xandra! My life was just fine before she showed up!
Panchito: You mean unemployed, homeless, and single?
Mount Rushmore or Less
- Xandra's Adorkable behavior and Fish out of Temporal Water status is in full blast when she acts like a party animal at the event.
- Sheldgoose having to explain his long-time absence to the board members of the New Quackmore Institute.Sheldgoose: I had to go away for a month, to the Moon. There were robots!
Board Member: Poppycock! There is no such thing as the Moon!
- Daisy attempts to perform Operation: Jealousy on Donald with his identical lookin doppelganger, Dapper Duck. Donald is panicking on what to do, but upon the sight of the Bear Rug hi-jacking a car, he frantically tells them to have a good time and speeds off. Jose and Panchito, decide to have none of that, and tell Dapper what's on everyone's mind.Jose: -points at Donald- HE doesn't like you. -runs after him-Panchito:-points at Jose- He doesn't like you either, but I'm on the fence.
Mexico A Go-Go
- Sheldgoose during the wrestling match telling Leopold to "throw Mommy to Daddy" and Felldrake getting upset at being considered the "Mommy".
Mt. Fuji Whiz
- This exchange:Donald: I'm not Don Dugo, I'm Donald Duck!
Clinton Coot: OH, you're Donald! [sudden realization] Oh, you're Donald, that's too bad.
Panchito: He gets that a lot!
Donald: What's THAT supposed to mean!?
- Clinton asks how his "incredibly delicate" collection of Frontiersman figurines are back at the cabana. Cut to a flashback of the figurines being knocked over by Panchito to make room for a pizza box.
- Xandra attempts to get to the Underworld by boarding Charon's vessel. Turns out he's turned it into a cruise ship.
- The girls succeed in creating a seance to summon Panchito's spirit with something "unfinished" in his life. What do they choose? His unfinished pizza.
- Panchito later demands to be sent back, so the girls scramble for ideas to un-summon him, when he suddenly gets sent back. How? The Bear Rug eats the summoning slice of pizza, "finishing" the business.
- Panchito's reason for wanting to be sent back is to help Donald and José in the fight, because he doesn't want to be "that guy". Cut to Donald and José being attacked by the Tengu.José: Panchito! You are being "that guy"!
- During the fight between the inflated Caballeros and the Sheldgoose family, there are some worthy moments:
José: That was the most unpleasant thing that has ever happened to me...!
- Donald inflating his foot and kicking the fusion right in the caveman acting as the crotch of the fusion.
- And after the Shelgoose fusion squishes the Caballeros, we get this appropriate response:
Donald: The moon!
- And this one not long after:
Panchito: Not again!
Thanks a Camelot
- One scene has Merlin growing disenchanted with the phone he took from June, so he throws it to the fire. This results in a knockoff Apple employee getting immolated to death, much like the dragon had previously been defeated by burning the scroll it came from.
- One scene has a blast of holy energy destroy the Money Bin in the process, leading to Scrooge McDuck crying as he attempts to scoop the money back into his bin with no luck. Bonus for the voice actor (Eric Bauza) giving him a Kermit the Frog-like voice. Not to mention a minor, off-key version of the DuckTales theme plays in the background.
- When Donald goes off to save the others, he tells Daisy to stay with Bear Rug and that he'll protect her. Bear Rug responds by shaking his head and going "Uh-uh".