Total Drama House Party is a Total Drama fanfic by Asujoll. In this story, 20 teens are sent to Chris Maclean's Mansion, where they'll hope to have a good summer, all while having challenges along the way.
A sequel, Total Drama Alpha Party is currently ongoing. This season consists of 26 teens, each of whom have a name starting with a different letter of the alphabet, battling it out on Neo Wawanakwa under the supervision of a returning Chris, as well as Lindsay, who makes sure Chris doesn't cross the line.
Another sequel, Total Drama Explore Party is also ongoing. Taking place at the same time as Alpha Party and hosted by Topher, this 'half season' (ala ROTI, TDAS and Pahkitew) has 14 new campers competing for a million dollars while travelling from place to place on an abandoned wild island with no permanent campsite.
The story is here.
Total Drama House Party contains examples of:
- Asian and Nerdy: All three Asian characters are shown to at least be smart and strategic, but Rachel also shows herself to be a fan of classic literature.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Nolan, Rachel, Preston, Chappy and Lauren all have their own strategies and alliances, and are set on taking control of the game by force.
- Blond, Brunette, Redhead: The men of Team Flame: Mac, Barry, and Nolan, respectively.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Downplayed with Mac, who enjoys hurting himself, but only hurts others if he feels like they deserve it.
- Dark and Troubled Past: If it's any indication, Franklin is bound to have this.
- Deadpan Snarker: CJ, Erica, Ernie, Kiki, Nolan, Rachel all have more than a few moments of this.
- Dumb Muscle: David
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: The teams are called Team Flame (Fire), Team Chill (Ice) and Team Thunder (Lightning).
- Freudian Trio:
- The Generic Guy: Parodied with Ziggy.
- Gray-and-Gray Morality
- Jerkass: Quite a few, but Tucker is the most prominent example.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Many have pointed out the similarities between Ziggy and Tay Zonday. Word of God states that this is just a coincidence.
- Non-Ironic Clown: Spankety
- Precision F-Strike: Erica gives one to CJ when she starts giving personal insults.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: Nolan invokes this by deciding everything by the roll of a die.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Parodied with Spankety, the first to leave. Played straight with Tucker's first elimination, as the story drops all pretentions of comedy, and focuses mainly on the drama from that point onwards.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Tucker and Preston both have pretty big cases of this.
- Smug Snake: Preston can be this.
- Tarot Motifs: Nolan occasionally plays with Tarot cards to entertain himself. He explains to Erica that each member of Team Flame falls under the symbolism of a Major Arcana.
- Third-Person Person:
- Tucker almost always refers to himself in this way.
- Jilly ocassionally refers to herself as "your girl".
- Why Won't You Die?: CJ feels this way towards herself, believe it or not. No matter how hard she tries to get eliminated, she never seems to be able to pull it off.
Total Drama Alpha Party contains examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Invoked with Hugh, who acts like a dick to everyone because he thinks it will get girls to like him.
- Author Avatar: Ronoc.
- Authority in Name Only:
- Warwick claims to be a king, but it's fairly clear he isn't.
- Xingrong claims to be a dark angel sent from the underworld, but he doesn't quite receive the respect he expects.
- Brains and Brawn: Tori (Brawn) name drops this in reference to her friendship with Isidora (Brain).
- Camp Straight: Jasper is straight but trying to pass as Camp Gay.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Naomi, who constantly crashes into things due to her refusal to take her rollerskates.
- Deadpan Snarker: Isidora, Mondo, and Yolonda each showcase this.
- Disability as an Excuse for Jerkassery: Invoked with Genesis, who thinks that her being mute will cause the other players to underestimate her while she plays a sneaky, underhanded game.
- Freudian Trio: Fauna is the Id, Yolonda is the Ego, and Phoenix is the Superego.
- Gay Best Friend: Jasper's goal is to become this (nevermind the fact that he's actually straight).
- It's All About Me: Several contestants qualify, but Dalit, Kelsey, Warwick, and Xingrong are the biggest offenders.
- Jerkass: Dalit, Fauna, and Hugh are all notably rude to their fellow contestants.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni:
- Bijou and Hugh are Red, Stormy~ is Blue
- Warwick is Red, Zarardo is Blue
- Naomi is Red, Genesis is Blue
- Cordelia is Red, Jasper is Blue
- Smug Snake: Genesis and Jasper certainly qualify.
- Straight Gay: Mondo
Total Drama Explore Party contains examples of:
- The Alcoholic: Sorrell
- Failure Is the Only Option: Frita is a firm believer of this.
- Jerkass: Biggest example is River.
- Only Sane Man: Brittany stands out as the clearest example.