Shantel VanSanten (born July 25, 1985 in Luverne, Minnesota) is an American model and actress. Born in Minnesota and raised in Houston, she attended Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas.
VanSanten is mostly known for her series regular role on One Tree Hill as Quinn James and as a recurring character Officer Patty Spivot in The Flash (2014). As a model, she has been featured in the magazines Teen Vogue and Seventeen.
- Three Wise Guys (2005) as Beautiful Girl
- The Open Door (2008) as Opening Scene Daughter
- Final Destination 4 (2009) as Lori Milligan
- You And I (2011) as Janie Sawyer
- In My Pocket (2011) as Sophie
- Remembrance (2011) as Rebecca Levine
- A Golden Christmas 3 (2012) as Heather Hartly
- Something Wicked (2014) as Christine
- Love Blossoms (2017) as Violet Chappel
- CSI: NY (2009) as Tara Habis
- One Tree Hill (2009 — 2012) as Quinn James
- Beauty and The Beast (2013) as Tyler
- The Glades (2013) as Jackie
- Gang Related (2014) as Jessica Chapel
- The Night Shift (2015) as Chloe
- The Messengers (2015) as Vera Buckley
- The Flash (2015 — 2016) as Patricia "Patty" Spivot
- Heroes Join Forces (2015)
- Rush Hour (2016) as Victoria
- Timeless (2016) as Kate Drummond
- Shooter (2016 — 2018) as Julie Swagger
- Scorpion (2018) as Amy Berkstead
- The Boys (2019) (2019) as Becca Butcher
- For All Mankind (2019) as Karen Baldwin
This actress provides examples of:
- Broken Bird: Her role in City and Colour music video "Fragile Bird".
- Fair Cop: Plays one in The Flash (2014) as Officer Patty Spivot.
- Gender-Blender Name: In Beauty and the Beast (2012) she plays a woman named Tyler.
- Hot Scientist: Plays one in the The Messengers as Vera Buckley.
- Ms. Fanservice: She works as a model as well as an actress and has no shortage of roles showing off her beauty.
- Playing Gertrude: In One Tree Hill she plays Bethany Joy Lenz's older sister, but is actually four years younger than her.
- Star-Making Role: Used to only have minor roles until she played Lori in Final Destination 4.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: With Tony Todd in Season Two of The Flash (2014); they had previously worked together in Final Destination 4.
- What Could Have Been: She was one of the actresses considered to play the role of Laurel Lance on Arrow when that show was still being conceptualized.