Patricia Lea "Patty" Jenkins (born July 23, 1971) is an American director and screenwriter.
- Monster (writer & director; 2003)
- Wonder Woman (director; 2017)
- Wonder Woman 1984 (director & co-writer; 2020)
- Arrested Development "The One Where They Build a House" (director; 2004)
- Entourage "Crash and Burn" & "The Release" (2006)
- The Sarah Silverman Program "Fetus Don't Fail Me Now" (director; 2008)
- The Killing "Pilot" & "What I Know" (director; 2011 — 2012)
- I Am The Night (director & executive producer; 2019)
Tropes applying to this director:
- What Could Have Been: Jenkins was originally attached to direct Thor: The Dark World which would have made her the first woman to direct a modern superhero movie three and a half years before she was for Wonder Woman. She signed on in October 2011 and left for Creative Differences in December 2011 under amicable terms. She wanted to change the story some but Marvel/Disney didn't want to run the risk of missing its original release date and going a quarter (especially the holiday quarter) without having a live-action tentpole.