This is a list of characters that appear in the OHRRPGCE demonstration game, Wandering Hamster.
Bob The Hamster
- Bound and Gagged: During the Jormungandling fight.
- Combos: Slappy, a multi-hit combo attack.
- Cute Bruiser: Mainly due to his choice in weapons.
- Drop the Hammer
- Elemental Powers: He's sort of a jack of all trades in regards to this.
- Funny Animal
- Healing Shiv: His Heal Hit ability.
- Improbable Weapon User
- Magic Knight
- Mana Burn: Spell Break.
- Non-Elemental: Any of his Magic Smite attacks that aren't dealing elemental damage.
- The Hero
- Hunter of Monsters: He is described as a freelance monster hunter.
- Vancian Magic: His Magic Smite spells count as this. As with many Vancian Magic users, he has to learn his spells from reading books instead of levelling up.
- Author Avatar: He is based on James Paige, the creator of this game.
- Combat Medic: When he's not using his bubbles to inflict damage.
- Improbable Weapon User: He throws a can of spam at his enemies.
- Klingon Promotion: After he and Bob exorcise Lord Broaste's spirit from his castle.
- Making a Splash: Mainly in the form of bubbles.
- Nerd Glasses
- Status Buff: Soap Shield, which buffs up one's defense.
- Stuff Blowing Up: When he gets a can of smokey spam. Though it doesn't make it any more practical.
- Squishy Wizard
- The Smart Guy
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Averted. James makes it clear how surprisingly effective his "bubbles" can be.
- Cast From Hit Points: His Oppugn ability, though it's mainly just a battle gimmick available during the second fight with Lord Broaste.
- Guest-Star Party Member: During the second fight against Lord Broaste.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Nerd Glasses: A rather odd example, especially for a king.
- Opaque Lenses
- Rightful King Returns
- Warrior Prince
- Back from the Dead: Does this at least twice.
- Evil Overlord
- Hopeless Boss Fight: See the main page for more details.
- Playing with Fire: In his spirit form.
- Warrior Prince
- Weaksauce Weakness: His own teddy bear.
- Desperation Attack: The Revenge ability works like this.
- Funny Animal
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal
- Healing Hands: His Refresh ability.
- Improbable Weapon User: Of all things, he uses a bone to whack his enemies to death.
- Mr. Imagination: He's a supposed male fashion model with "imaginary fans" (the fashion model part isn't part of his imagination, oddly enough). Of course, he lives in a cottage simply to avoid them.
- Optional Party Member: At least, in the beginning.
- Team Pet
Skeppio and Rathmara
- Action Girl: Rathmara plays it straight
- Blow You Away: Skeppio controls air-based healing magic.
- Combat Medic: Skeppio's more qualified for this than James since he's more of a traditional combatant instead of a Squishy Wizard.
- Enemy Scan: One of Rathmara's spells reveals the remaining Hit Point value of the enemy target
- Magic Knight: Well, technically speaking they're Ninja, but they do use magic in addition to having decent combat skills.
- Playing with Fire: Rathmara's attack spells.
- Poisoned Weapon: The Bane Claw weapon.
- Shock and Awe: Skeppio's Ochirukaze spell.
- Status Buff: They both share the Surge ability, which boosts their attack power.
Gisli the Viking
- Defeat Means Friendship: When Bob encounters him the first time, he engages him in battle.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: By far the only playable character that plays this straight.