I go by Sana. I am a ditzy British weirdo and fan of various things.
Has a blog that can be found Here
Tropes that appear in my work a lot
Tropes That Apply To Me
- Adorkable (Apparently)
- All Women Are Lustful
- Always Someone Better (I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a complex about being 'always second best'.)
- Ambiguous Disorder: Most common guesses are Inattentive-type ADHD or Schizotypal.
- Ambiguous Gender (Invoked.)
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder (I'm usually working on at least three different things, if not more.)
- Author Appeal: Usually of a non-sexual variety, most of it involving overly-complex fantasy worldbuilding, Anthropomorphic Personification and genderfucking.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Berserk Button (Most "rape is okay when its x on y" tropes; victim blaming.)
- Audio Erotica (Southern accents are...weirdly attractive to me, especially Tenessee.)
- Beware the Nice Ones (Laid-back and somewhat lazy airhead on first meeting me, but if you insult my friends be prepared for me to go Mama Bear on you.)
- Bi the Way (technically pan)
- Brilliant, but Lazy (Ymmv. I could definitley have done better at school and college than I did.)
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander (I'm worse than Osaka, not even kidding.)
- Collector of the Strange
- Commitment Issues
- Cute Clumsy Person-thing (YMMV about the cute part, but the clumsiness is practically Beyond the Impossible. I have never met a plate I haven't dropped. Justified due to being dyspraxic.)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ditzy Genius ('genius' is probably overstating, though.)
- Does Not Like Shoes: Honestly, I just can't be bothered to wear them half the time. Going barefoot doesn't bother me much.
- Do Not Call Me Paul (Legally I'm still my birthname, but being called that tends to weird me out.)
- Encyclopaedic Knowledge (I seem to know odd little facts about various things, from art history to theoretical physics, without (usually) having any reason to study said subject.)
- Ethical Slut
- Forgetful Jones: My short-term memory is, frankly, awful.
- For Happiness
- Fetish: Southern accents, biting, blood, crossdressing, bondage, thigh high stockings, being dominated. Okay, I have a lot of these... *awkward blush*
- Fortune Teller (Not seriously, but I mess around with tarot, palmistry, and reading tea leaves from time to time.)
- Freaky Is Cool
- Keet (at times)
- The Klutz: Justified
- Gratuitous German
- Internal Monologue
- Mama Bear (towards friends)
- Mistaken For Prostitute: It has happened.
- Mistaken Nationality (I am so often mistaken for American that it's not even funny anymore.)
- Never Heard That One Before (My birthname was Mary. Ask me where the little lamb is and I will hurt you. And my current name, Sana, lends itself quite well to 'Santa' jokes.)
- Nightmare Fetishist (I have an odd sense of 'cute', to say the least, and also tend to be drawn to really dark, fucked-up stories in fiction. And I like guro.)
- Perky Goth
- Picked Last: Consistently, for my entire school career. Unusually for the trope, I was actually fairly popular; I just had (and still have) severe dyspraxia, making whichever team got me likely to lose.
- The Philosopher (I am the proof that mixing this with Nightmare Fetishist can have...odd results.)
- Proud to Be a Geek (At the end of the day, yeah, though I sometimes worry about getting 'too old' for fandom, not at the age I am now, but wondering if I'll say the same person as I get older and what's quirky and interesting in a college student would just seem try-hard and pathetic in a 36 year old. It's a complicated feeling.)
- Ridiculous Procrastinator leading to many Schedule Slips
- Screams Like a Little Girl (unfortunately)
- Shameless Self-Promoter (I have a tendency to stick a token 'visit my blog!' in forum signatures and such.)
- She Cleans Up Nicely (frequently, it's just that as a rule of thumb I'm too lazy to do much with my appearance.)
- Strange Girl: Arguably girl-esque, and more than a little odd.
- Sweet Tooth
- The Tease (I probably flirt more than I should)
- Too Kinky to Torture (I play this up for lolage, claiming "whatever you do, I will learn to enjoy." Although, I am sort of a masochist irl, so *shrug*.)
- Transgender (Specifically, genderqueer/genderfluid.)
- Trash of the Titans: I prefer the term 'organisationally challenged'.
- Weird Aside (I tend to do this a lot.)
- What Kind Of Lame Poweris Heart Anyway (I can still put my feet behind my head and am a master of the lost art of reading upside down.)
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Take your bets, folks, is it American? German? Swedish? South African? I don't even know anymore.
- Wholesome Crossdresser (Even ignoring the trans* stuff; I have been known to bind my chest only to wear dresses over it, amongst other things.)
- Valley Girl (Not actually, but I talk like such at times.)
- Verbal Tic (I tend to end sentences with "so..." or "so yeah". I also occasionally fall into Like Is, Like, a Comma.)
- Writers Cannot Do Math
I hope you don't mind vandalism, but you're awesome. (and not just because you like TGWTG :p) -emeriin