- Never say no to Panda.
- Hyundai's Super Bowl commercial. It starts with a young kid playing with a football when it was taken by some older bullies who tell him if he wants it back to get his own team. Cue montage of the kid rounding up the most badass prepubescent kids around, doing things like wrestling bears or carrying adults out of burning buildings.
- In the late 1980s, there was a memorable Ad Council public service announcement on teen alcohol abuse and drunk driving. After a night of cruising the boulevard, a group of teenagers is ready to call it an evening and go home ... except the driver complains that the night is young and still wants to party. His passengers — about four or five of them — realize he's been drinking and is in no condition to drive ... but the driver insists that he is fine, especially after barely avoiding a collision with an oncoming car. After the others beg him to pull over, the driver plays the trope and says, "I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!" Immediately thereafter, he slams on the brakes ... but cannot avoid a deadly head-on collision. The commercial is best known for its use of Michael Jackson's "Beat It," playing on the teens' car stereo.
- In a Real Life example, Singapore made use of the upcoming 2014 World Cup in an ad to publicize gambling addiction, featuring a young boy sadly telling his friends his father had bet everything they owned on Germany. A heart-breaking scene - made less heart-breaking when Germany won.
- In a Pizza Hut commercial made in the 90s to promote a tie-in for the remastered editions of the original Star Wars trilogy, their then-mascot Pizza Head finds himself plunged into a space battle with "Darth Steve". Pizza Head eventually gets fed up, saying "Get that Skywalker guy to do this! I'm going back to Pizza Hut, where it's safe!" The commercial ends with the Pizza Hut getting blown up by the Death Star mere seconds after Pizza Head lands.
Pizza Head: I don't think the Force was with me...
- The guy in this 1985 commercial for Oxy Pads, shown at the end where he mouths off to the Interactive Narrator.