Tempting Fate: Web Animation
- Red vs. Blue gives us this gem:
- "It's quiet. TOO quiet." -bullet whizzes past his head- "And suddenly it's very loud. I liked it better when it was quiet!"
- And another one from Church:
Church: As long as we're all happy, as long as we're all calm, and there's nothing that will get us excited or riled up.
O'Malley: Attack! Attack!
Church: I could almost feel that coming... right as I finished the sentence.
- 'Shrooms'. In "Supernatural Happenings", Red boldly insults a house full of ghosts, thinking they'll leave if he stands up to them. The camera HUD even changes to say "TEMPTING FATE" as he challenges them.
- Ultra Fast Pony:
Twilight: I think karma kicked in and the universe is finally giving me a happy, stress-free day!
- In "Funk Master Z", Twilight praises Ponyville for going an entire week without driving away some outsider, and she expounds on how happy she is that the others are becoming more accepting. As soon as she stops talking, she realizes her friends are hiding from Zecora because she's different. Cue a Rapid-Fire "No!" on Twilight's part.
- In "Little Miss Montage":
Rainbow Dash: Look out below!
Twilight: Thanks, universe. Thanks a lot.
- Parodied in GEOWeasel, where Nar has to say the fate-tempting line twice for it to take effect.
Nar: What could possibly go wrong?Weas: A lot, now that you said that.
- In a later episode: