open/close all folders
Films — Animation
- The page image is from Disney's Hercules, where the introduction to Pain and Panic has the two bumbling henchmen tripping down a flight of stairs and Pain landing bottom first onto Panic's horns.
- Lampshaded in Disney's Moana. Maui is in the middle of a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Moana, while denying her the ability to sail the boat they are both on. Moana just takes it, but the Ocean intervenes by sticking a blowdart (from an earlier encounter) into Maui's backside, paralysing him. Moana then takes control of the boat. (It makes way more sense in context.)
Maui: Blowdart. In my buttcheek. You are a bad, bad person.
- In Shrek, after a fight with Robin Hood and his Merry Men, Shrek ends up with an arrow in his butt. He doesn't even notice it until Fiona points it out and removes it.
Films — Live-Action
- In the prologue of City Slickers, the three main characters are in Spain for the Running of the Bulls. The segment concludes with Billy Crystal's character Mitch getting gored in the behind.
- A mini arc in Everybody Loves Raymond featured Robert's injury in the line of duty when he was gored in the Upper Thigh Region by a bull that escaped from an illegal rodeo. Certainly made for a memorable arc because of the nature of how a police officer was downed and partially the embarrassment Robert faced when it was revealed that the by-standard footage went viral.
- In Deadpool, DP ends up finishing the clone of Mister Sinister with a sword into his anus.
- This comedy mechanism has been discussed in the Big Cartoon Forum, here: . Granted, it's all Western Animation stuff, but posteriors get poked nonetheless.
- Ren and Stimpy has featured a couple of examples in their time. One unique one is from the Christmas special when Stimpy tries to fart for Ren. He strains so hard that his butt cheeks actually wind up deflating like a couple of balloons.
- Loonatics Unleashed has on three separate occasions delivered a low-level psionic zap to Danger Duck's tail, each time in response to some calumny uttered by Duck. It's a superpowered equivalent of a spank upon rude youngster. "Hey! Easy on the tail feathers!"
- When the villain captures the dune buggy of Josie and the Pussycats with a claw lowered from a helicopter, Alan, Josie and Alexandra fall out of the vehicle onto the ground. Alan and Josie are fine, but Alexandra, as the Token Evil Teammate and Butt-Monkey of the group, finds herself sitting on a cactus. The Team Pet Sebastian amuses himself by extracting the needles from Alexandra's tender tissues.