- Accidental Pervert: Is actually this about 90% of the time.
- All Men Are Perverts: Not as much or as loudly as Pip, though.
- Butt Monkey
- Deadpan Snarker
- Only Sane Man: When he's not succumbing to Not So Above It All tendencies.
- Token Human
- Walking Techbane: Technology explodes in his presence.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Brainy Brunette: Colorations of her depict her with light brown fur/hair.
- Cat Girl: Somewhat less humanoid than the classic Japanese version, but still essentially a woman with cat ears and tail.
- Covert Pervert
- Deadpan Snarker
- Furry Reminder: Generally she acts like a human, but she does have a problem resisting dangled yarn. And she once brought Art a dead bird as a 'gift'.
- Gamer Chick: Loves her Street Fighter.
- Genki Girl: At times.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Played with. Only seen to drink on holidays, and when she does, she inevitably ends up with a horrendous hangover.
- Plucky Girl
- Tsundere: She's rather moody but generally nice.
- All Men Are Perverts: So much so that he apparently has hidden cameras in the house for when the sexual tension between Art and Kat finally reaches its breaking point.
- Break the Cutie: What Hilary did to him.
- Butt Monkey
- Everything's Better with Penguins
- Jerk AssPip:(referring to the deadly button in that will kill someone in exchange for a reward if he presses it)"I even held it down".
- Nerd Glasses
- Pity Sex: Well, partly.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Iz shiny!
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Colourful Theme Naming: With her sisters.
- The Cutie: Along with her sisters.
- Fiery Redhead
- Funetik Aksent: To reflect a general simple-mindedness.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Genius Ditz
- Genki Girl
- Hive Mind: With her sisters.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl
- Leet Lingo: Her name is spelled 5C4RL37.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Originally a once-in-a-while gag to show off her Hidden Depths. It turns out to be an aspect of the squirrel hivemind she belongs to.
Violet, Amber and Jade
- Colourful Theme Naming: With Scarlet.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Hikikomori: Due to OZBASIC making them agoraphobic.
- Hive Mind
- Idiot Hair: Amber's ahoge.
- Leet Lingo: Their names as spelled are V10L37, 4M83R, and J4D3.
- Mad Scientists
- Out of Focus: Even after they find a work-around for their fear of open spaces, they're rarely featured.
- Satellite Character: They're practically never seen apart. Justified: their minds work better when they're within (telepathic? radio?) range of each other.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Severe agoraphobia, forced upon them to keep them from running away like Scarlet did. They also have to stay close to each other or end up half-wits until they rejoin the hive.
- Speak in Unison: They do this when their Hive Mind intelligence is at its zenith, since they are thinking on the exact same wavelengths and thus reach the same conclusions.
- The Chew Toy: Bordering on Cosmic Plaything.
- Cool Pet
- Everything's Better with Platypi
- Team Pet
- The Woobie
- Aura Vision
- Experimented in College: Implied. During a fan Q&A with various Jolly Jack characters when asked if there she was more than friends with Kat she shrugged the question off answering "It was college."
- I See Dead People: She's friends with the ghost of Bram Stoker.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Of Corsets Sexy: Her primary outfit consists of a black leather corset-style bodice and skinny jeans.
- Perky Goth: She gives most of the credit to caffeine.
- Affably Evil: He doesn't bear anybody ill will, it's just that their suffering amuses him.
- Evil Is Hammy
- Harmless Villain
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: He was just warming up.
- The Napoleon
- Adorable Evil Minions: While following Jack.
- Dark is Not Evil
- Heel–Face Turn: Like ants, they have to have a master. Kat and Art don't want to be that master (and they really don't want Pip or Scarlet to be that master).
- Living Shadow
- Mundane Utility: What they're used for.
- Alpha Bitch
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing
- Bleached Underpants: Her early career in... films... is an Old Shame.
- Break the Haughty: Losing her job.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Subverted. Her seeming affection to Pip was just a ruse and she's still just as horrible as before.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Why does she hate Kat so much? She had the same Pink Pony lunchbox as Hilary when they were both kids.
- Evil Redhead: Colorations depict her with red hair.
- Hair-Raising Hare: She may be attractive, but she revels in the misery of others.
- Hello, Nurse!
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk
- Sex for Solace: Averted.
- Buxom Is Better
- Ms. Fanservice
- The Quiet One - or is it The Voiceless?
- Satellite Character: To Mr Jackson.
- Expy: Of Mr. Tumbness.
- Squick: In-universe, he literally has no thumbs, but carries the severed digits around and even tosses them at the flying gorilla guards.
- Evil Is Petty: The reason she put the land of Narni-Narni-Nar-Nar in eternal winter is so she would have an excuse to wear fur-lined robes.
- Expy: Of the White Witch of Narnia.
- Squick: The power of the sun didn't quite repair her face correctly.