Awesome: Sequential Art
- Pip deals with the spider. With a makeshift flamethrower.
- The start of Jack's second appearance. Complete with Empathic Environment.
- A little known fact...
- Scarlet turns a replica gun into a friggin' death ray. Which finally convinces somebody in the house that her claims of being 'a scientist' aren't as far-fatched as they seem.
- Art armors up to face down Timmy and his snowball-throwing crew - and the kids' response.
- Kat calls out her old teacher for years of bullying, breaking her ruler and giving her a heart attack.
- It starts here. And then it just keeps on going.
- Scarlet is badly hurt, possibly even dying, and the aliens are surrounding her potential rescuers. Cue Pip and the Denizens coming in to the save the day in fucking TIE Fighters!
- Try imagining the Star Wars theme playing while you read those strips.
- Art finally getting back at his evil client with some very exposing and controversial photographs.
- Art saved the world.Twice.Here and here
- Two words: '''NINJA SKILLZ!'''
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.