Characters: Persona Heaven
The various characters in Nikawa. Naturally, as an online roleplay, there are a lot of them
. Take note the characters here are mostly user-submitted so they represent a minimum fraction of the actual number of characters in the Persona Heaven forums.
"Sure, I'll help you. Co-op is the best multiplayer mode there is."
A south american teenager adopted by a japanese couple. Currently livinig in Nikawa and attending the academy. His arcana is the Judgement and his initial Persona is Moses. Yes, that Moses.Played by Prowiasto.
- Accidental Pornomancer: Drunk Jhon is like another character entirely, complete with the ability to make rose petals fall out of nowhere, lacking a shirt at all times and speaking entirely in spanish.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: At least, he gets mistaken as one. Much to his annoyance.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Awesomeness by Analysis: The second he found out about the Persona Weapon summoning ability, he started using his swords as projectile weapons and then summoning them back after damage had been dealt. This completely escaped Reizo's line of reasoning.
- Badass Normal: Before getting his Persona, he carried around a taser and is quite skilled at street fighting.
- Batman Gambit: He likes to trash talk his opponents into adopting certain conducts that he will mercilessly exploit.
- Battle Cry: "Well, shit."
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Probably the only reason he puts up with Kaika's general bad image of him.
- Berserk Button: Never threaten his friends or family. Ever. If you really want to get trashed, call him a traitor.
- Bullet Time: Doesn't actually happen, but his perception is quite heightened when in battle.
- Brilliant but Lazy: He can't seem to be interested in anything but fantasy and videogames. But when he gets his mind into a task, he performs uncharacteristically well. Not because of any previous knowledge, but because he is actually intelligent enough to connect dots by himself. A natural fast learner.
- Celibate Hero: Somehow, he never really gets to Max Out the Social Links if you know what I mean.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He has no qualms about checking out the girls, but he will do so very discreetely and won't lie if they ask him.
- Confusion Fu: Can't pack a strong punch. Can't plan out a master strategy. Get too close and you will leave with a punch in the throat, a body full of poison and no idea how it happened. Overlaps with...
- Combat Pragmatist: He will use any and every possible thing around to bring you down in any and every possible way.
- Dance Battler: Inevitably results in this.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Severely downplayed. While his is not a nice backstory and he's very sensitive about the subject of abandonment, he doesn't let his past get the best of him and tries to live the present brightly.
- However an upcoming event might reveal the extent of just how effed up of a past he has...
- Dashing Hispanic: While his actual fighting style involves never letting himself be touched in the slightest, his dual swords can inflict poison at the slightest cut. Due to living in a rather shady neighborhood he can run very fast, knows parkour and can improvise alternate uses for items. Which leads into...
- Deadly Dodging: His preferred method of fighting. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty and is a perfect example of the Jackie Chan fighting method.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mentally. He even lampshades on the convenience of some plot devices.
- Determinator: Got a plan? Good, let's move out. No plan? Tough, let's move out.
- Finishing Move: Isra-El. To put it bluntly, uses Moses' power to split an oncoming attack into two, slip through it and slashes the target in a frenzy of critical hits.
- Fragile Speedster: Fast slashes, quick reactions, good evasion rate. Land a punch on him and it WILL have a toll.
- Freudian Excuse: He doesn't feel very comfortable with his arcana due to him being ostracized and frowned upon because of his foreign nature and his lack of social activity. Hence, he hates being 'judged' and his first thought about getting his arcana was that it was a mistake.
- Handicapped Badass: Thanks to his legs being paralyzed courtesy of DM Umbraflamma, he spend days using a cane. And still no thug could get him.
- Hidden Depths: He isn't a master tactician or a genius, he does unremarkably in school and acts relatively silly in front of people. When faced with actual threats, he will use the tiniest bit of information he has to devastating effects.
- Kill It with Fire: Moses has Fire and Almighty as his elemental powers.
- Leeroy Jenkins: In "Let the games begin", he refuses to put his irritation with Reizo aside and think strategically.
- Love at First Sight: Utterly taken aback by Elizabeth when he first entered the Velvet Room.
- Pet the Dog: While he acts smug and sarcastic most of the time, he really does care a lot about the people he's met. He feels thankful for them allowing him to be a friend.
- Papa Wolf: Do not mistreat children with him around. Under any circumstances. He also tends to be very protective of his friends. It stems from the fact that prior to moving to Nikawa he lacked any.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Reizo's Blue.
- Rich Idiot with No Day Job: Purposefully keeps up the front of being a nobody with no job or aspirations. In reality he's the adopted son of a rather wealthy couple of executives and knows a thing or two about computers.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Male variant. He's normally not groomed but when he does put some care into his image, nobody recognizes him at all. So effective the local delinquent leader Rin Taisakune couldn't help but point it out.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Most of his RPs are lighthearted and comedic. Dream Nikawa RPs on the other hand...
- Strategy Schmategy: Sometimes he has absolutely no idea of what he's doing, but he does it still. This makes him the natural enemy of characters who analyse their oponents, much to Reizo Takeda's chagrin.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Hitomi Tottori was subject to this. She did not take it well. Alternatively Rin Taisakune has shown him her soft side, completely catching him off guard.
- What You Are in the Dark: His nice side is something he had to work to get. When trouble arises the first thing he automatically thinks about is saving his own ass. To be fair, he never abandons his friends even when the situation calls for it.
- You Are Worth Hell: Not necessarily in a romantic way. He's a strong believer in second chances and sees good in people when often there is no one else who wants to.
- During the Tsubasa Academy massacre, he offers Haru ( one of the perpetrators ) his friendship in exchange for her surrender and promise to attend rehab.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: His motto.
Formerly a poor girl, Marika soon found herself coming into the possession of a huge amount of money after her family took over Yoshida Enterprises. She took this chance to reinvent herself as a beautiful and powerful Alpha Bitch
so no one would ever bully her again.
Marika is of the Empress Arcana, and her initial Persona is Lakshmi
Why c-c-can't I fall into the world of one of m-m-my manga?
A shy first-year bookworm. She represents the Priestess Arcana, and her initial Persona is Apsaras
. Her online handle is StutteringSnowfall
- A-Cup Angst / Petite Pride: Both averted. She is stated by Word of God to not care her small chest.
- Apologises a Lot: Initially played straight, but now subverted due to Character Development.
- Fear of Thunder: Once upon a time.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: However, she's so shy she doesn't know how to approach people. Her painting "Dreamweaver" reflects this.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: Frequently, Yuki makes an excuse to leave when feeling overwhelmed. At least, she did until her development.
- Irony: She dislikes Moe, yet is a Moe character. Word of God has confirmed this to be intentional. However, this is no longer true. She has shed her Moe traits.
- Making a Splash
- The Medic
- Meganekko: At first, but now she subverts it by getting contacts.
- Shout-Out: Her motto is "Your world ends when you do. If you give up on yourself, you give up on the world."
- Rule of Symbolism: Her stutter went away after Luna died right in front of her.
- Shrinking Violet: At first.
- Squishy Wizard
- Thinks Like a Romance Novel: Shouldn't be surprising, given how much Shōjo manga she reads. Now subverted.
- Verbal Tic: She stutters a lot. At least, she did before her development.
- Wide Eyes and Shrunken Irises: A result when her astraphobia begins to kick in. Tears of Fear usually follow shortly. This is no longer true, though.
A first year with heart trouble, Emilio was once a cheerful boy before his illness and the subsequent battery of medical procedures turned him into a reticent, quiet and gloomy teen. He is of the Sun Arcana, and his initial Persona is Shakoki-dogu.
A jaded and slightly unstable first year, who relentlessly pursues evil. She represents the Justice arcana, and her initial Persona is Erinyes
, A.K.A the Furies
- Action Girl
- Badass Bookworm: Reading happens to be a hobby of hers.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Not Anri herself, per se, but Shokune's voice is in purple, while Erinyes' voices are in red. Depending on which sister is talking, it is either left-aligned, centered, or right-aligned.
- He Who Fights Monsters
- Hearing Voices: At first it was just Shokune, then went Up to Eleven with the voices of the three Furies.
- Anti-Heroes Prefer Swords
- Knight Templar: Refuses to permit any Shadows to live. This comes back to bite her in the thread "Back So Soon?!", where she encounters a human possessed by a shadow but still somewhat in control of her own mind.
- Light 'em Up
- No Sell: Occasionally, physical attacks are bounced harmlessly off her and back at her attacker, thanks to the Counter line.
A bright and artistic first year, she recently moved to nikawa so that she can go to an art school after she graduate high school she can go to an art school. she represents the Empress arcana, and her initial Persona is  Artemis
Reizo "Rei" Takeda
An intelligent and serious second year who recently moved to Nikawa. Reizo represents the Moon Arcana, and his initial Persona is Yamata-no Orochi
and his ultimate is Tsukiyomi. He goes by "Fubuki No Hebi" online.
- An Ice Person
- Ambiguous Illness: His illness combines traits of mid stage tuberculosis and iron deficiency.
- Brilliant but Lazy: When he's not skipping classes due to pride, he's not going because they're too easy.
- Beneath the Mask: Beneath his polite and somewhat friendly exterior sits a sociopath.
- Berserk Button: Never insult his intelligence, his parents (particularly his mother), or his friends.
- Catch Phrase: "All tasks at hand have been cleared" as well as "Now that's a secret."
- The Chessmaster
- Cool Bike
- Custom Uniform: It's dark red as opposed to blue, and is a Badass Longcoat
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: When someone expresses concern over his illness (if he's not actually coughing up blood) he expresses this. Pride is what defines him.
- Expy: Jhonathan sarcastically calls him Lelouch. It's not hard to see why. Even the Ham is there.
- Finishing Move: Blizzard Arrow: Orochi creates a single arrow of ice that Rei fires off at an angle, it splits to equal the number of enemies. If the arrow hits, a pillar of ice springs up, and shatters when Rei snaps.
- Fragile Speedster: He can move rather quickly, but only in short bursts so he doesn't over-exert himself. Also, one (powerful) punch is enough to make his body slowly kill itself through blood loss.
- Genre Blindness: Played for Laughs during this exchange (as he hasn't read a single manga, or watched an anime.)
- Jhon: "Yeah, Yeah. Don't get your panties in a knot Lelouch. I got this."
- Rei: "I'm sorry, did you just call me a suspicious person in French?"
- Goggles Do Nothing: Averted. He wears them when riding his motorcycle.
- Gratuitous English/Gratuitous French: Rei apparently understands enough English to have a conversation with Miya, and enough French to know what La/Le Louche means.
- Ill Boy: Downplayed. He is described as physically frail and "Ill." However, it does state in his bio that he'll cough up blood if he over exerts himself, and apparently he spent most of his childhood bedridden. Complete with Incurable Cough of Death.
- Meaningful Name: Reizo means calm, cool, and well groomed. Rei means rule, law, strive, and zero. Also, Fubuki No Hebi translates to Snake of Blizzard(s).
- My God, What Have I Done?: After Luna's death, he even admits to hating himself as much as everyone else does for being the one who effectively caused it to happen. This is to the point of being described as "wanting to drown in (his remorse.) Complete with Tears of Remorse and feeling he Must Make Amends.
- Not So Stoic: During a certain moment of the "Back So Soon!?" Thread, he screams "WHY WON'T YOU DIE YOU BASTARD!?" when faced with failure in combat. Later on displays this trope in the aptly named thread "Not So Stoic."
- Pet the Dog: Rei, who's more or less a prick, tends to have a lot of these moments around Yuki and Claus.
- The Proud Elite: He takes great pride in his intelligence and his family's wealth to the point of flaunting them whenever he can.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Jhonathan's Red.
- Shout-Out: His motto is "If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle... then you lose. End of story."
- He's quoted several genius protagonists, but he doesn't read manga. Jhon mercilessly lampshades this.
- Shown Their Work: He wears a set of unique Yugake, archer's gloves that protect one's hands from the bowstring. Word of God states the fact that his Yugake fail at their intended purpose was intentional.
- Stoic Spectacles: He's eerily calm (almost) all the time. A trait that is stated to be "either creepy or endearing" in one thread.
- The Smart Guy
- Tsundere: Male Type A. Leads to Defrosting Ice King
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Jhonathan.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Everyone hits him with varying degrees of it during "Let the games begin".
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Thanks to a bit of Applied Phlebotinum, it's his natural hair colour.
A protective and mentally unstable second year. He represents the Devil Arcana, and his initial Persona is Eros.
A protective and mentally unstable second year. She represents the Devil Arcana, and her initial persona is Onryo.
- Always Second Best: No matter how hard she worked, it always seemed that Jaden beat her.
- Ax-Crazy: She only wants to chop heads off the people who try to take Masato away. That's not so bad...right?
- Badass Normal: Was a force to be reckoned with even before awakening to her Persona.
- Big Brother Mentor: Jaden was this to her before his death.
- Black and White Morality: Clearly believes in this.
- Break the Cutie: Her failure to meet her parents' standards combined with her brother's sudden death in the Noukonku gang incident caused her to snap. It's bad enough to be corrupted, but broken too? The bullying in the school massacre thread could arguably be the same if it wasn't for the fact she was kind of broken already.
- The Butcher: Haru's specialty is tearing her foes into shreads.
- Corrupt the Cutie: She was initially sweet until negative influences caused her to become much more darker than before.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Freudian Excuse: After what she's been through is it any surprise she's so screwed up?
- I Can Still Fight
- I want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Love at First Sight
- MoralEventHorizon: The Tsubasa Academy massacre incident.
- Parental Favoritism
- Parental Neglect: Even when arrested and taken away her parents seem unconcerned about her fate.
- TraumaticHaircut: Almost has this in the school massacre thread, which presses the berserk button on her and causes her to straight up snap which is what led to the killing in the first place.
- The Unfavourite: Made worse by the highly favored brother having died. (Brother would most definitely fit under Too Good For This Sinful Earth)
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: She wants to rid Nikawa of its criminal element...by ensuring their demise.
- WoobieDestroyerOfWorlds: Effed up past. Capable of mass murder along with Masato.
- You Should Have Died Instead: Haru feels extremely guilty for her clear failure to be like Jaden and often wishes it upon herself that SHE died and not him. Doesn't help that her parents are jerks either.
“Knowledge is infinite and lies everywhere. Not many realize it.”
A mature and responsible second year student at Tsubasa Academy. She’s very smart and has a tactical view on life but secretly likes to read video game themed books. Sarcastic and sharp-tongued, Kaika represents the Hermit Arcana and her initial Persona is Celaeno.
- Blow You Away: Celaeno is a Harpy. You do the math.
- Post Victory Collapse: She can dish out a lot of damage but it takes a toll on her stamina.
- Fragile Speedster: Of the Punch Out variety.
- Dual Tonfas: They fit the character like a glove.
- Fear of Thunder: One of the few things in the world that can make her regress into a scared little girl.
- Action Girl: It shows even when it's not a battle RP.
- Parental Abandonment: Her parents left her to be raised by her uncle with little regard to her well-being. She's got big abandonment and trust issues. There's a REASON her arcana is The Hermit.
- Mama Bear: She took it upon herself to taking the role of a mother to her older brother.
- Plot-Powered Stamina: She pushed herself forward to make sure she can do everything she can in a day.
- Ineffectual Loner: Despite her efforts to avoid getting in contact with people, she seems to attract the types that annoy her. Specially Jhonathan, who she thinks is something akin to a smooth-talking, smug womanizing monkey.
- Closet Geek: She loves her geeky books and official Dragon Age novels.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Because deep down the snark, sarcasm, verbal abuse and judging personality lies a beating heart. It's damn well protected by twelve dragons, a magical fortress, eleven tungsten doors and inside a safe with a 600 character alphanumeric password though.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Ultimately she wants to be recognized for what she truly is and not what she is expected to be.
- Pet the Dog: For all the crap she gives Jhon, she once managed to give him some semblance of trust in the "Philosopher's Stoned" thread.
- Humans Are Morons: Her general approach to most people. The few exceptions, she considers informed enemies. Again, The Hermit.
- Deadpan Snarker: Do not under any circumstances get on her bad side. She will snark you into submission.
A second year student at Tsubasa. She comes from a wealthy family and is of the Fortune Arcana. Her initial Persona is Qilin
A hardworking second-year that is kind underneath a cold exterior. His initial Persona is Genghis Khan
A second year student. Looks like a punk, but is actually a nice guy. His initial Persona is Fergus Mac Rossa
A curious seccond-year student who can see the future and the past. He is of the Fool Arcana. His initial persona is Bahamut
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: His speech is in green, while other peoples speech is blue.While not color coded, his Seer Powers are highlighted with brackets. Bahamut's speech is Italisised.
- BilingualBonus: Hatagami means "Machine of God". And his nickname he gave himself stands for DeepFrozen king of rain
- Expy : kinda like Neku, but with his ability like a Seer, he is also abit like Shulk.
- LeitMotif: A Gloomy Person
- Seer: He can only see past and future, but has helped him learn what has happened/is about to happen. Also Doubles as Foreshadowing at times. He can also use it to see powerful enemy attack's, like when he first manifested his persona and saw the large shadow he was attacked by use an attack that required charging, but was able to kill the shadow before hand.
A second year student and self-proclaimed "Wild Type"
, but despite his rough style, he seems to out of his way to avoid conflict. His initial persona is Werewolf
of the Strength arcana.
A very mature and quiet third year that is quite intelligent. She represents the Moon Arcana. Her initial Persona is Alraune
. Her online handle is SoulOfTheMoonsLight
Akio is an excitable third year that knows to keep an open mind. He represents the Sun Arcana and his initial Persona is Ra
Dan is a childish third year student.He represents the Sun Arcana and his initial Persona is Tsukumogami Robotto 
A third year in Tsubasa Academy. She hails from two rich parents whom she distances herself with to live out her own life with her brother in Noukonku. She is a fiery gangster and is currently seeking out revenge for the death of Musashi Yoshino.
- Action Girl
- A-Cup Angst: Don't comment on her lack of breasts if you want to not get a kick to the face.
- Ambiguously Brown: It's not explained why either.
- Bare Your Midriff: She always does. Always.
- Combat Stilettos: Her persona weapon is literally a pair of high-heeled, pointed toe boots made of bronze.
- Chainmail Bikini: Her persona armor. Enough said.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Her Heart Will Go On: Musashi, gang leader and crush of hers, was murdered.
- Kick Chick: She uses capoeira.
- Personality Powers: Her persona is a fire build, and she's extremely hot-headed.
- Playingwith Fire
- Rebellious Princess: She has two rather wealthy parents, yet she refuses to live with either of them, is involved in gang activities, and lives in Noukonku, the absolute bad side of Nikawa.
- Revenge Before Reason: She seeks revenge for the person who murdered Musashi. When she finds out it's Marinna in the Hakurocon thread, she downright attacks her despite the fact Mari is clearly a stronger opponent AND Mari has gone batshit insane and just blindly attacked Miya.
- Stripperiffic: Her outfits usually consist of her being practically half-naked, and the armor she changes into when summoning her Persona is no better.
- Tsundere: She normally acts aggressive and tough, but she does have a soft side that can only be triggered by certain things.
A cynical third year who believes that it is human nature to do evil. Funnily enough, his dad is a cop who was rendered comatose by a gun-toting thug. This pretty much fucked up his entire family, and caused Shintaro to question if his dad was smart in trying to uphold 'justice'.
Self proclaimed White Knight of Nikawa, a blonde senior student who wields the power of the persona Golem. His arcana is Strength.
- Badass Normal: Leon is the Tsubasa Academy's Kendo star, making him already skilled enough in using a Katana or similar weapons.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Leon's Persona weapon is a Katana which he uses skillfully.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Subjected to this by Jhon when he decided to protect the shadow-possessed girl that had just crippled him.
- Bishounen: Leon is swooned over by girls mostly because of how handsome he is and his smile.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Leon will come to the aid of just about anyone wither they be friend or foe. Expect Shadows. They get sliced in half.
- Aloof Big Brother: Leon is the Star and Captain of the Kendo Team, though he doesn't like the fame that comes with it.
- Oblivious To Hints: Leon has a tendency to be oblivious to things at time, even to things right in front of him.
Third year with a bad temper and power incontinence. Wields the persona Phoenix, of the Death arcana.
- Heroic BSOD: She froze up as she saw the Dreamer about to kill her, also seeing her boyfriend Issac sacrafice himself to save her.
- Playing with Fire: Miya's affinity for fire magic. Whenever she begins to get angry fire begins to form around her out of no where. She also has the nickname Empress of Flames for a reason.
- Kill Itwith Fire: Miya uses Agi spells on just about everything, including anyone who manages to piss her off enough. Just in her small stay in Nikawa she has set a bike, dumpster, numerous Shadows, her own bed, and her school uniform on fire.
- Sinister Scythe: Miya's persona weapon is a scythe looking similar to the Westernized Grim Reaper.
- Badass Longcoat: Miya's attire in both school and out of combat is her black longcoat with a fire on the back of it.
- Death Glare: Miya only has a single eye of hers visible through her bangs, which can use to scare others if she's pissed.
- Huge Schoolgirl: Miya is quite possibly the tallest female on Persona Heaven coming in at 6 ft 5in.
Third Year student who moves around quite a bit due to his parent's mysterious job. Uses Enki
as his Persona. He represents the Fool Arcana.
Non-Player Characters (NPCS)
- Expy: He's literally identical to the Igor of the main series, save for the fact his Velvet Room is a teahouse, and he always has his three assistants. (Elizabeth, Margaret, Theodore.)
- Catch Phrase: Almost everything Igor says/does is copy/pasted by the mods. Everything is his catchphrase as a result.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Permanently etched onto his face.
- Gag Nose: In typical Igor fashion, it's there, and it's BIG.
Margaret, Elizabeth, and Theodore
- Expy: All are generally identical to their original forms in the Persona series.
- Catch Phrase: See Igor's entry above.