Sho Fukamachi - Guyver I
Toshiaki Hayami - Biofreezer
Aso and Toki
Doctor Hamilcar Barcas
Sin Rubeo Amniculus
Friedrich von Purgstall
Luggnagg de Clumegnig
Agito Makishima - Guyver III
Shizu Onuma - Zoalord Griselda
Inspector Valkyria F. Lisker - Guyver II-F
Inspector Oswald A. Lisker
- Bad Ass
- Bad Boss: In the OVA he brutally killed off a dozen Zoanoids to test his power, in the 2005 anime he was more patient with his coworkers at least.
- Blonde Guys Are Evil:
- Killed Off for Real: People are quite sure the two Guyver IIs are different people.
- Retcon: The original design of Guyver II was very similar to Sho's only the sonic busters and breathers were paired up. The OVA gave a much better design and Takaya re-drew art for book one.
- Smug Snake: Kicked up to eleven in the first OVA.
- The Rival: To Zerebuth in the 2005 anime.
- Spell My Name with an "S": People argue over Risker or Lisker.
- The Starscream: Had vibes in the 2005 anime.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Got some more character development in the 2005 anime at least.
The Advents/The Creators/URANUS
- All There in the Manual: Often in the data files the height, weight, and abilities of a Zoanoid that appeared for a page or two.
- BFG: A Hyper Zoanoid in book 27 has a large beam cannon for a torso!
- Boss In Mooks Clothing: Enyzme III is classified as Zoanoid or a 'Guyver Killer' yet they have regeneration and anti-Aptom virus.
- Dual Wielding: Vamores have two shoulder cannons, some Zoanoids in book 14 had four to six!
- Elite Mooks: Hyper Zoanoids.
- Red Shirt Army: Each one.
- Spikesof Villainy: Many.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Numerous Zoanoids and Hypers with various powers are quickly killed off. Sadly the ones that tried to stop Guyver IIF in book 26 didn't get data files!
Hyper Zoanoid Team Five