- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The Taco Bell spoof in the middle of "Paula Peen Consumes Family Members on the FooF Network"; Ditto to the TGI Fridays spoof at the beginning of said video.
- Discredited Meme: Has made countless references lambasting the "joj" meme which his videos started.
- Fetish Retardant: The "Coping with your Pregnancy" part of "Justin Bieber Gets Pregnant By Anal Penetration" which has Justin's face Photoshopped over that of a pregnant woman while she and her husband caress her stomach.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment/Harsher in Hindsight: From OPPA GODDAMN STYLE: "Korea's got a bomb, US could become a target". North Korea has threatened to launch a nuclear missile towards the United States multiple times (even performing multiple test launches) since 2013.
- All the references to cjflo become this when you consider how much of a Jerkass she was to cs in one video.
- Pooping the Charts Vol. 7: Why Can't I Think Of A Title? makes fun of Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" by rearranging the lyrics to proclaim he was "gonna get so high, eating toads." While he didn't do so eating toads, the news reports talking about him smoking marijuana is almost prophetic.
- It's one that's uploaded many years after it happened, but some may find the car crash scene in "Caillou's Candy Cornhole Catastrophe" more uncomfortable than funny, due to the fact that Caillou's second voice actress (Jaclyn Linetsky) died in a car crash when she was only 17.
- In the beginning of "Linkin Park Want Candy Bars Stuck In Their 'Divide'", Chester Bennington sings "Wish I could find a way to SHUT UP!". About seven years later, Bennington committed suicide out of grief from the death of his close friend Chris Cornell, who was also Driven to Suicide.
- He took the "No one needs foundation repair" and other HoH SiS videos off his channel because the company whose ads they pooped had filed a privacy complaint, and later on, one of them called up Corey and said that they were still getting prank calls from his fans. It turns out that Home Savers has gone out of business. (Perhaps people were 100% unsatisfied with them having to do the JoJ all over again?)
- "At home, our top priority is burning our citizens" from Obama Sh!ts in the Gulf on National Television became this in light of the 2017 California wildfires.
- One of his self-YTP videos features a joke about him saying "you have to go around and destroy all of the Jews" before the video is shut down by Youtube. Not long after, this happened to a certain Swedish Youtuber, who made an ill-advised anti-Semitic joke to the same effect and lost his ties to the company.
- In "THE PHONE THAT FOLDS ITSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE" has the Galaxy Fold constantly breaking all over the video. A week later came news that the folding mechanism had caused the screen to break and glitch out.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- In Pooping the Charts 5's "Never Say Never" segment, an image of Justin Bieber singing is imposed over a audio of Michael Richards shouting "NIGGER! LOOK, IT'S A NIGGER!" Turns out Justin Bieber had made a lot of anti-black jokes that no one knew about...
- What does "Somebody That I Used To Know", "Sexy and I Know It", "Thrift Shop" and "Gangnam Style" have in common? They were also used by "Weird Al" Yankovic!
- In "Justin Bieber Gets Pregnant by Anal Penetration," Ludacris' verse begins "When I was 13, I was gay." Two years later, Macklemore releases the pro-gay anthem "Same Love," which begins with the line "When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was gay."
- In a similar vein, in "Pooping the Charts Vol. 1", Bruno Mars says the line, "Change your face!" Years later, Bruno Mars releases a song that includes the oddly similar line, "Why you mad? Fix your face!"
- In "Flextits Makes You Super Wet and Completely Dry", a quick joke states that "Now you can become the [Flex] Tape!" Cue the ending of the JonTron about Flex Tape infomercials...
- Ho Yay: A major source of his comedy, which he shamelessly applies to himself in some YTP videos.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks!: He currently has over 230,000 subscribers, his Gangnam Style video has over ten million views and has seven other videos that have surpassed the one million mark. This much popularity is almost unprecedented for modern Youtube Poop, so of course a few diehard fans of his have felt somewhat alienated.
- Memetic Mutation: He brought popularity to the words "joj", "sus", "saas" and "faaf" (and every variation of those words).
- Nightmare Fuel: "Silly Mayz Wrapz Himzelf in an Abzorbant Twowel" has a scene where Billy Mays ends up cutting some of his fingers off with a power tool. The fact that the scene uses a mostly unedited segment from a Mad TV sketchnote , and not being done in typical fashion for most YTPs, gives that scene a disturbing impact that clashes with the rest of the video.
- Tear Jerker:
Paula Deen:...and when I finally stopped to take a breath I said, "Grandmother, you there?" And there was just silence. (sad music as the screen zooms in on Paula, who sheds a Single Tear with the words "Grandmother, you there?" echoing in the background) I didn't realize that she was dead. (starts laughing)
- Depending on how you look at it, Paula Deen shedding a Single Tear over the death of her grandmother in "Paula Peen Consumes Family Members on the FooF Network". Kind of diminished, though, since she ends up cooking her corpse afterward.
- Depending on how dedicated a Poop follower you are, you may find the tribute to Dikekike in the third Obama video to be this.
- "Toy dealers are making you more alone than ever before!" Followed by sad music and a picture of a Toys "R" Us, which went out of business mere months before the video came out.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit!: "Silly Mayz Wrapz Himzelf in an Abzorbant Twowel" features references to Keemstar, Pokémon GO, and Overwatch.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Political?: He's been accused of favoring Barack Obama to Mitt Romney in his 2012 election-themed poops, especially "PRESIDENTIAL ELIMINATION DAY", where Obama makes fun of Romney, and Romney admits to being stupid. This despite making other poops in which he also mocks Obama.
- The above possibly explains why he decided to not do any "slandering" in his Trump/Clinton debate poop four years later, instead keeping the tone to a "neutral" and "fun" state, as explained in 6:59 of his 10-9-16 YTP editing livestream. The resulting poop itself, especially in part to the election in question, opens with a "no offense intended" disclaimer, and essentially makes fun of both candidates equally.
YMMV / cs188