- Awesome Music:
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Almost every time a cartoon effect is used, Paras playing a cardboard cutout piano in his debut episode and the wig-wearing seagull from episode 9 being the most blatant examples. By the time they get to interact with cartoon characters, it actually makes sense.
- Complete Monster: Wicked Life God Dezumozorlya, worshipped by the Evoliens as a God of Evil, has launched genocidal wars against innocent planets for no reason other than bigotry, for fun, or because the people of those worlds refused to worship him as a god. It also stands as the only rapist in the entire franchise as it brainwashed Mahoro so she could give birth to Lijewl and cares nothing about the fact that its acts are despicable. Despite his belief in his superiority to other lifeforms, Dezumozorlya demonstrates cruelty and sadism, such as how it takes sheer delight in the destruction it causes in the finale, which shows it is Not So Different to the beings that it despises.
- Continuity Lockout: Whoever doesn't watch the Abaranger DELUXE: Abare Summer is Freezing Cold movie will be confused by Bakuren-oh's return in the 48th episode.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Abare Killer. Granted, his HeelFace Turn late in the series makes him more sympathetic in the end...
- Ear Worm: The clock-chime melody Yukito used to lure the Giganoid away in episode 5 was pretty catchy. Although when you consider the Giganoid's actual reaction to it...
- The ED. I mean come on.
- Ending Fatigue: Both episodes 47 and 48 have fairly dramatic narrative resolutions, with 47 featuring the fulfillment of a prophecy involving the Big Bad and 48 having an epic giant Mecha fight against two powerful enemies and the Heroic Sacrifice of Abarekiller. And then there are still two more episodes to go.
- Evil Is Cool: Mikoto
- Evil Is Sexy: Jannu
- Foe Yay: Asuka and Jannu. Then again, they are husband and wife.
- Fridge Brilliance: The reason why Ryouga's Ranger name is AbaRed and not AbareRed is because "Abare" and "Red" share the same "re" kana, so it would be rather redundant to use the same kana twice.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Rougirafleshia's ability to turn women into rafflesias with her Lipstick Magic to prevent humans to repopulate and eventually die out completely. Guess what happened in Japan's birth rate today, even without Rougirafleshia's involvement.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Aside from Parasa, wasn't another peppy green mecha spouting Gratuitous Spanish in a more recent Super Sentai?
- It Was His Sled: The death of Mikoto/AbareKiller is pretty common knowledge.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Asuka's death in episode 32.
- Magnificent Bastard: Mikoto crosses the line between this and Smug Snake.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Dino Minder. An unstable Super Prototype Transformation Trinket that can blow up the entire city of Tokyo if left unchecked. Grants amazing strength to its user, however its power is so great that Mikoto had to prepare for six months before finally being able to use it without passing out from the intense power surge. Even after that, the Dino Minders power surges will constantly interrupt and endanger his life.
- It is implied that Mikoto is in constant pain whenever he uses the Dino Minder to transform into AbareKiller, meaning his six months training was not to master the device, but to create a tolerance to the immense pain the transformation state gaves him. However, giving his thrill-seeking nature, he probably enjoys the pain... a lot.
- You can even say that, had it not been for the Dezumozorlya inside him keeping the Dino Minder at bay and constantly healing Mikoto's body, he could have just died the first time he tried the device.
- Too Cool to Live: Abare Killer and Top Galer.
- The Woobie: Asuka and Mai.
- Stoic Woobie: Yukito
- Woolseyism: The names of the Trinoids are all combinations of the three things (animal, plant, and inanimate object) that they're made of. Imagination Station's subs translates these names into English while still preserving the combination of the three items.
YMMV / Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger