Episode 8: AbareBlack, This One-Shot!
- AbareBlack getting his head on straight. Not only he single-handedly defeats Jannu and a group of Mooks, but also curbstomps a Giganoid all by himself. And you read that right, a Giganoid, the start out as giant Monsters.
- "Fight! For the earth!!" being played during the whole scene doesnt exactly make it any less awesome.
Episode 12: The Abare Saw Cuts Through Kyoto!
- The only time in the series where Brachio engages a monster in battle, a Giganoid no less. To put you in context, the other Bakuryu were in the forest trying to snap Dimenokodon out of the Evolian control, the Abaranger were trapped in the Edo Kyoto, and AbareBlack was busy fighting Jannu, thus the old Bakuryu was the only one available to fight against the Giganoid and protect the city.
- The appearance of Lone Wolf and Cub can only count as this.
Episode 17: The Battlefield's Abare-Strut
- First-time AbareBlack joins the team for their combination attack, forming the Super Dino Bomber.
Episode 18: Who is It? It's AbareKiller!
- The introduction of AbareKiller, leading to him single-handedly defeating the four Abarangers with no effort whatsoever.
Episode 19: Greetings, Abare Amigo
- The resurrection of TopGaler, concluding AbareKillers Establishing Character Moment.
Episode 20: Killer-oh, The Abare Beginning!
- Killer-ohs alternative Finisher: Death Combustion. Sadly, this will be the one and only time the finisher is ever used.
Episode 29: The Selfish Disciple, Abare Contest
- The introduction of AbareKiller's Abare Mode, giving a Badass Boast to a Trinoid, and then proceeds to do exactly what he just said.AbareKiller: I'll defeat you in a single strike.
Episode 43: AbareKiller is Inextinguishable!?
- AbareBlack boarding Stegoslidon and combining with TopGaler to form Killer-oh, in order to buy his teammates enough time to strike some sense back into AbareKiller.
- This is also the first and only time the auxiliary Bakuryu willingly combine with Kira-oh. All to help Asuka in his battle. Also doubles as Heartwarming.
- Strongest Bakuryuu Fusion! OoAbaren-oh!!
Episode 46: Praying! Abare Visual Kei
- To defeat the strongest Trinoid, with AbareKiller finally as an ally, the now Five-Man Band forms their ultimate weapon, the Superior Dino Bomber, delivering a Moment of Awesome for the series.AbaRed: Now it's time for the five of us to unite our powers!
- It is also a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the Franchise. Prior to Abaranger, whenever a Team Blaster was assembled, the Sixth Ranger would step aside and fire his own finisher along with the main team's. Chronologically, this is the first time the Sixth Ranger combines his weapon with that of his teammates, creating the Superior Team Blaster".
Episode 47: The Five Abarangers
- The only time in the entire series where we will see the full 5 member Roll Call, accompanied with Awesome Music, it leads to one of the most badass fight scenes in the series.
Episode 48: The Final Abare Game
- AbareKiller using Killer-oh to single-handedly defeat Dezumozorlya.
- AbareKiller and TopGalers Heroic Sacrifice. In onder to stop the Dino Minder's explosion from destroying the city, he and TopGaler flew into space, keeping everybody else safe while the Dino Minder exploded. Doubles as Tearjerker.
- The shot of all the Bakuryuu up to that point (this was before AbareMax) doing an epic Power Walk down a road, and then joined by TopGaler and Stegoslidon, pulling an Enemy Mine with the heroes at Mikoto's begrudging behest (for revenge at being double-crossed by the movie's villain)
- Bakuren-oh freezing the auxiliary Bakuryuu and Brachio. As he's about to do the same for the core three, Killer's Bakuryuu block the ice breath without being frozen themselves to allow them to form Abaren-oh.
- Bakuren-oh stealing Abaren-oh's drill and performing a Double Drill Spin on them.
- Asuka frees the frozen dinos with a Fire Inferno. They in turn gang up on Bakuren-oh enough for Abaren-oh to get its drill back.
- The entire Heroic Second Wind that follows the above:
- The culmination of the Enemy Mine: Abaren-oh forms with Killer-oh's components to form Killer Abaren-oh. And its finisher is GLORIOUS. Sliding down the back of Brachio in the manner of a ski jump, Killer Abaren-oh performs the awesome lovechild of Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs and this series' brand of Mecha Expansion Pack: The mech switches arms per punch, quickly accelerating at breakneck speeds, before finishing with a Flying Drill Spin.
- That brings down Bakuren-oh, but the bad guy barely survives. He does, however, lose the sword used to control the evil dinos, which Ryouga catches mid-air and has Tyranno Fastball Special him with his tail to deal the killing blow