- Awesome Music: The theme song for Movie Nights which has a great, cheesy, 80s flair to it.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Friendly Fandoms: Unsuprisingly, her fandom and the majority of Phelous's fandom.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
- In her Peewee's Playhouse Christmas Special review, Lupa, in a moment of Self-Deprecation, shows that all she gets is hate mail (with MarzGurl appearing to sort through all of it). This becomes a lot less funny after reading this post.
- Her packages from "Fuck Face" in her Christmas specials are a lot less funny as well given how she received letters sent to her home threatening to rape her.
- Any of her crossovers with The Nostalgia Critic are painful to watch in light of her falling out with Doug Walker. The review of A Talking Cat!?! in particular has him shooing her away. The bloopers show them laughing and having fun as well.
- Doubly so for her many, many appearances with Brad Jones in her own and Phelouss videos and Midnight Screenings, which make it clear that they had a long and close friendship - which came to a crashing end in early 2018, with Allison making brutally clear that she had severed all connections with him.
- At the end of her review of The Howling 5: Rebirth, she sends Checkers to kill a werewolf outside her door, which ended him dying. It becomes a lot less funnier knowing that the real Checkers died in 2013.
- Growing the Beard: Though she was funny from the start, the 13 Seconds review really solidified the format, including the silly sketches and voices. Fittingly, she even draws a goatee on for her dual role at the end.
- Movie Nights, the retool. At first it wasn't well-received. But having Phelous to bounce off of helped her find her footing again before returning to solo videos. Now, her videos are a good blend of her old humor and a new style.
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- The Black Ninja: "Rape is not funny!" Lupa, being a girl of her word, had an explosive Twitter feud with a fellow contributor over this same issue.
- In one of her crossovers with Brad, she begins the video telling him not to be friends with Linkara anymore. That came off as uncomfortably ironic when, years later, she actually stuck with being Linkara's friend and severed ties with Brad for his comments on Change The Channel.
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: Subverted. In a Q&A on Patreon, she mentioned how she expected to receive a lot of hate from her extremely brutal review of Charmed. Instead, fans of the series welcomed her reviews with open arms and greatly enjoyed it.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
Phelan: That's part of what Lohan does. She wants her to wear tooch-pads and Lohan says no, so she says, "You've made me so mad, I remember there's numbers lower than six!"Allison: And she goes, "How dare you!! I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!"*Cut to that clip from ANTM*
- In the Linkara/Phelous crossover review of The AirZone Solution?, she makes repeated appearances, including one scene in which Linkara tries to get her to reenact a sex scene from the film. "Why is everyone on this site in love with me?" At present, she is dating one of the guys involved in the review... and it's not Linkara.
- When she was a guest commentator on What the Fuck Is Wrong with You?, she came up with the idea of a 'cannon that shoots confetti and streamers'. Considering her... history with bronydom, the fact that she came up with this more or less independently is friggin' hilarious.
- Her 100th episode was a review of her favorite movie, Evil Dead 2, and in the title card she is in the Ash getup, complete with chainsaw hand. The final survivor of Evil Dead (2013) is a redheaded girl with an Italian-sounding name (Mia, Italian for 'Mine').
- To paraphrase someone on the TGWTG discussion thread, her video pretending to be a corporate shill for Disney during The Little Mermaid 2 is even funnier now that Disney owns Maker Studios, which owns Blip, which shows TGWTG videos.
- A minor one: in her review of Teen Wolf, she sums up the plot as "Sasquatch plays basketball, goes over surprisingly well". Later she would review Big and Hairy, a movie that is actually about a basketball playing Bigfoot.
- In her review of Life Size with Phelan:
- Mis-blamed: A lot of people who blame Lupa for allegedly kicking Spoony off of TGWTG either don't seem to realise or even care (or do know but want to attack her anyway) that Spoony himself has said Lupa did not get him fired. In addition, quite a few people accuse her of being the one to tell Spoony to go and kill himself, when in reality it was LordKaT who made the remark, and Allison went out of her way to tell people that wasn't cool the second she heard about LordKaT's comment. Welshy puts the story straight here. The worst part is, no one fired Spoony, he quit when he realized that after being suspended for a month, his ad revenue hadn't actually gone down.
- Never Live It Down: When Piper or Phoebe get particularly self-righteous, Alison will splice in the scene where they freeze solid, shatter and walk through Leo's bloody chunklets on the floor.
- Overshadowed by Controversy:
- A lot of people only know her in regards to all of the drama she goes through, from her feud with Spoony, to herself being fired a year later from Channel Awesome for petty reasons.
- She's also known for leading the charge against Channel Awesome with the #ChangeTheChannel movement that eventually led to the complete exodus of contributors from the site following the admistrator's rather back-handed apology and lack of communication outside of the bigger contributors and Doug's team. She's had to tell a Vocal Minority of the movement to not harass people in her name. This eventually came to a head when Brad Jones and his family were harassed by said vocal minority leading Brad to have a falling out with Allison.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Her rendition of Eddie from Baywatch. He's the ultimate Butt-Monkey, and fans love him for it.
- X-Pac Heat: Due to her feud with Spoony over the rape joke incident. Subsided after both Channel Awesome and Spoony said that it wasn't Lupa's fault that he was removed from the site; although she still receives this in a far lesser degree due to her part in the events. This luckily has nearly subsided after she revealed she had been sent death threats over the feud with Spoony, which has caused considerable Hype Backlash for him and has meant people tend to criticise her work instead of her as a person.
YMMV / Allison Pregler