No other road, no other rule
But you, you act like a fool
Gonna take you to school
I'm all about cool"
Deuce (James William Reiher, Jr.) and Domino (Clifford "Cliff" Compton) were a Professional Wrestling Tag Team in WWE. They started together in OVW and arrived on WWE SmackDown in 2007. They were 3x OVW Southern Tag Team Champions, 1x DSW Tag Team Champions and 1x WWE Tag Team Champions.
"I'm All About Tropes":
- Alliterative Name: The team name, Sim Snuka and Dice Domino.
- Ascended Extra: Domino was one of the security guards who carried a terrified Simon Dean to the ring for his match against the debuting Boogeyman on the December 2, 2005 SmackDown!.
- Cool Car: Their 50s era red convertible.
- Cool Shades: Both of them, as seen above.
- Disco Dan: They were a pair of wrestling Greaser Delinquents in 2007.
- Drive-In Theater: "It's All About Cool" sings about "the backseat on Saturday night" and fighting "outside the picture show."
- Finishing Move: An assisted running kick to the face called Crack 'Em In The Mouth
- Hell-Bent for Leather: They are 1950s-style greasers, of course they wore leather jackets.
- I Have Many Names: Their full names in OVW were Deuce Shade and Dice Domino. Deuce also went by Sim Snuka when he joined Legacy. The team was known as The Throwbacks in OVW and The Untouchables in DSW.
- Light Is Not Good: Wore white shirts despite being heels.
- Parts Unknown: "The Other Side of the Tracks"
- Rule of Cool: It's right there in the lyrics!
- Shout-Out: "I'm All About Cool" includes the line "James Dean defined the day."
- Unrelated Siblings: Domino and the team's valet Cherry.
- Wrestling Family: Deuce is part of the Anoa'i wrestling family. His father is Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and his mother's father was blood brothers with Reverend Anoa'i; his sister Sarona wrestles as Tamina Snuka; his uncles include The Wild Samoans, Rikishi, and the late Umaga; and his cousins include The Usos, Roman Reigns, and, as another blood brother's offspring, The Rock.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry!: From "I'm All About Cool":"If you want to be cool
Half as cool as me
You better watch what you say
And how you look at me
Or else you'll pay a price
Far beyond your means
You don't want the trouble that I bring"