Kara Elizabeth Drew is a retired Professional Wrestler and valet from New Jersey best known for her time in WWE from 2007-2008 as Cherry. She debuted for Stars and Stripes Championship Wrestling in 1999 as Miss Kara, and worked for a variety of East Coast independent promotions. She signed a developmental deal with WWE in 2005 and was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling. She and Deuce 'n Domino arrived in 2007. After the team was split up, she became a Jobber, even losing to non-wrestler Vickie Guerrero. She was released in August 2008 and retired.
As usual, you can find the basics at Wikipedia.
"Cherry Pop Tropes":
- The '50s: The basis of her gimmick.
- Always Someone Better: She was the first woman trained by Damian Adams, who also trained Deonna Purrazzo and Karen Q, both of whom surpassed her in career achievements.
- Arch-Enemy: Katie Lea in OVW, Maryse, who became the new valet of Deuce 'n Domino for a bit. She had feuds with Natalya and Vickie Guerrero as well.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Delivered one to Maryse in a tag match, who hilariously oversold it. She also gave Natalya a few.
- Buxom Is Better/Real Women Have Curves: Just look at her. She had a body that fit the 1950s gimmick.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: On the recieving end of one from Natalya, tapping to the Sharpshooter in a few seconds.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: She has a pretty epic tan, as the image shows.
- Disco Dan: She was the valet of Deuce 'n Domino, two Greaser-like characters who looked like they were from the 1950s. Her attire consisted of poodle skirts and roller blades.
- Edible Theme Naming: Her ring name along with her finisher, a Hammerlock DDT called the Cherry Pop Drop.
- Expy/Legacy Character: Blanche Babish in CHIKARA. She is billed from "The Wrong Side of the Tracks," and, during her match with El Hijo del Ice Cream at Hour of Power 14, commentators Bryce Remsburg and Sidney Bakabella made jokes about playing a game of "Deuces and Dominoes" and about the cherry on top of Hijo's mask.
- Good Bad Girl: Implied. Deuce 'n' Domino saw her emerge from a closet in the hallway... and then, seconds later, Ric Flair emerged from the closet as well!
- HeelFace Turn: Deuce 'n Domino replaced her with Maryse, forcing her to go out on her own.
- I Have Many Names: Also used Kara Slice and Cherry Pie.
- Ms. Fanservice: Participated in a swimsuit contest in 2008 (albeit somewhat reluctantly) as well as a "wet 'n' wild" match on SmackDown with Michelle McCool, Maryse and Victoria.
- Odd Friendship: With Michelle McCool, her frequent manager and tag partner.
- Panty Shot: Inevitable given that she frequently wore poodle skirts.
- Parts Unknown: From "the other side of the tracks".
- Pink Means Feminine: The outfit pictured was typical of what she wore as Cherry.
- Put on a Bus: She was released in August of 2008 due to "budget cuts". There was a long-standing rumor that WWE fired her for gaining a little weight, but she eventually denied those claims in a shoot interview.
- Shrinking Violet: Her shtick since splitting from Deuce 'N' Domino was being a scared, timid punching bag for the heel Divas on SmackDown. She eventually built her confidence up and even got a few wins against the likes of Victoria.
- The Rival: Alexis Laree and Slice were bitter enemies for a while, but found common ground after they both managed Julio Dinero. They still beat each other up, but it was no longer personal.
- Tournament Arc: As Kara Slice, she and Julio Dinero won the WSU/NWS Queen and King of the Ring Tournament in 2006. (WWE ripped off this idea for the WWE Mixed Match Challenge.)
- True Companions: With Natalya Neidhart, going by her Twitter.
- Unrelated Siblings: Cherry and Domino.