- Acting in the Dark: For the Diva contest in 2008, she and the others had no idea if the votes were scripted or genuine. She was astonished that she made it to second place.
- Actor-Inspired Element: When Jim Johnston was creating her theme music, he called her up to ask her about certain attributes - like her eye colour - that could be incorporated into the song.
- Cowboy Be Bop At His Computer: Wikipedia says that she held the then-JCW (Jersey Championship Wrestling) Women's Title, even though there seems to be no evidence to prove this.
- Creator Backlash: Admits that "it broke our hearts" when she was split from Deuce and Domino via a video on WWE.com and their split happened in a dark match - feeling there was so much more they could do as a tag team. She did however enjoy being integrated into the women's division as a result.
- Creator Breakdown: Towards the period leading up to her release, her confidence took a hit and she lost faith in herself - as well as feeling pressure to keep her weight down (at one point a script had a line calling her "the rotund Diva").
- Doing It for the Art: She describes giving up a job that was "a 401k with insurance" to train in OVW, also working a serving job to supplement the training.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Cherry was portrayed as the timid non-action valet for Deuce & Domino, and later still a very inexperienced wrestler who could only get fluke wins. Kara Drew had actually been wrestling on the indies for six years prior to getting signed to WWE. Her intent was to not betray the character when wrestling on Smackdown, hoping to have Cherry go through Character Development to become more dynamic.
- No Export for You:
- Her theme song "Cherry Baby" was never officially released.
- She had a 'Summer Skin' photoshoot that was never released, because she was let go before it came out. The pictures somehow came out as part of a sunglasses advertisement.
- Throw It In: Deuce & Domino had a very upbeat entrance song in OVW, and didn't know it had been changed to something slower on Smackdown. Thus they had to improvise their entrance to fit the new theme.
- Tuckerization: The 'Cherry' ring name came from The Outsiders.
- Word of God: She denied Dave Meltzer's claims that she was released for her weight and lack of in-ring ability. The actual reason was budget cuts due to the 2008 recession.
- What Could Have Been:
- Before she was named Cherry, they were considering 'Sandy', after the character from Grease. Cherry was deemed to be more of a wrestler name.
- The Deuce, Domino & Cherry gimmick was originally called up to the main roster literally a week after it had been tested out in front of WWE creative. They showed up to Raw, and were dropped from the show, not getting called up for another year. They called this a blessing in disguise, as it allowed them to develop chemistry.
- Her hammerlock DDT finisher was to be called the 'Cherry Pop' (her preferred name), but was changed to 'Doo-Wop Drop' by the commentators.
- It's been speculated that the storyline between Michelle McCool and Maria with the former turning heel on the latter was originally meant for Cherry; she and Michelle had been paired together and presented as best friends in storyline, with Michelle playing a mentor figure. By contrast, Maria and Michelle had barely any history. It's unknown if Cherry would have actually feuded over the Divas' Championship with Michelle, given she was more credible in the ring than Maria.
- She had been in talks to join TNA, having a few meetings with Terry Taylor, but she doesn't know if there were any definite plans for her; she didn't push the issue, not sure if she wanted to return to wrestling on TV.
Trivia / Kara Drew