Joey Eastman (b. May 31, 1981) is an American Professional Wrestling manager, commentator, ring announcer, authority figure and sometime wrestler. He has worked for Juggalo Championship Wrestling, SHIMMER and several other promotions under that name. At the July 13, 2012 Wrestling Is Fun! event, he introduced his new persona of Sidney Bakabella, who brought out his tag team The Devastation Corporation, who flattened two guys whose names were never revealed. He would take the gimmick into CHIKARA that same year.
As Eastman, he is a 1x ICW/ICWA Tex-Arkana Television Champion (a title introduced by "Sweet N Sour" Larry Sweeney in 2005). As Bakabella, he led The Devastation Corporation (Max, Blaster and Flex Rumblecrunch) to victory at King of Trios 2014, and Max and Blaster to the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas at the 2014 Season Finale iPPV Tomorrow Never Dies on December 6th.
"You can take these tropes to the pay winda!":
- Awesome Anachronistic Apparel: Bow ties and suspenders.
- Bald of Evil: Hidden under a wig. Ditched the wig in late 2016, only to bring it back in 2019.
- Disco Dan: Seems to be stuck in the 80s.
- Even Evil Has Standards: After Jaka won the WiF! Banana Title, that is, a title that was represented by an actual banana, he ate the banana, which Bakabella found shocking.
- Expy: Of "Number One" Paul Jones and Precious Paul Ellering.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: He seems to be stuck in the early 90s. At Under The Hood, he called out Herb Abrams. Herb's promotion closed in 1996 and Herb is dead. Since then he's made references to working with Fritz Von Erich, The Sheik, and frequently says he's doing the bidding of Toots Mondt. The guy's all over the place.
- At Just Shadows in the Fog, which was held in Tampa, FL on March 8, 2013, before the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas match between 3.0 and the Devastation Corporation, he cut a promo where he said that he would have brought The One Man Gang with him, but Sir Oliver Humperdink prevented that and he proceeded to verbally run down Humperdink. Humperdink, real name John Sutton, who did in fact manage the One Man Gang for a time in the old Florida territory in the 1980s, passed away on March 20, 2011.
- Hired Guns: Like his former charges the Devastation Corporation, he will work for whoever pays him.
- Kicked Upstairs: Appointed as Director of Fun in April 2019.
- Killed Off for Real: Courtesy of an Off with His Head! from his former charge Oleg The Usurper...or so was thought.
- Large Ham: He's a wrestling manager, it comes with the territory.
- Mouth of Sauron: While the Wrecking Crew members (except Jaka) could talk, they generally chose not to most of the time.
- Not Quite Dead: Resurfaced at the end of January 2016, claiming that the hair was just ripped off his head.
- Old Shame: In-universe, does not want to talk about the very short run of Abominus Rex.
- Power Stable: The Wrecking Crew (The Devastation Corporation, Jaka and Oleg the Usurper), which was also part of The Flood, led by Deucalion.
- Rule of Funny: Along with his Fish out of Temporal Water act, the contract he held over Oleg The Usurper was a piece of paper that featured the words "PRO RASSLIN' CONTRACT".
- Sinister Shades: They actually protected him from Ophidian's hypnosis.
- Two Decades Behind: At least.