The show premiered on January 19, 2018 and follows the heroic Kid Danger and Captain Man as they embark on brave new adventures battling bizarre criminals and super villains with their sharp wit and amazing crime-fighting skills.
Besides the fact it's animation and not live-action, other factors that separates it from his other works are the lack of a Laugh Track and a Two Shorts format. All the principal cast members of Henry Danger reprise their roles for this series.
The series wasn't picked up for a second season due to Dan Schnider's exit from Nickelodeon. In the United States, you can watch episodes of the show here.
This show contains examples of:
- And Then What?: Henry and Ray question why Daddy Long Legs wants to cover Swellview in flying spiders in the first place. The man doesn't have an answer.
- Animated Adaptation: It's a cartoon based on Dan Schneider's own Henry Danger.
- Black Dot Pupils: Unlike the Motion Comic web series, every character is drawn with regular black eyes here.
- Butt-Monkey: Charlotte.
- Denser and Wackier: The original show had some semblance of reality despite its superhero premise. This show fully embraces its cartoony nature.
- The Generic Guy: Not much stands out about Henry here.
- Hero with an F in Good: Captain Man and Kid Danger fall into this trope big time. You can't even call these guys "heroes" at all!
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: At the beginning of "Popcorn Monster", Henry mumbles "First episode..." in his sleep, mentioning that this is the first episode of the series.
- Limited Animation: The show's animation is rather cheap, looking more like an internet webtoon from the early 2000s.
- Limited Wardrobe: Unlike the show, there is only one animated model for their civilian clothes. This is lampshaded in Pink Rocket when Henrys car cake ruins his only outfit.