Chaos Faction is a 2006 Flash Platform Fighter created by Dissolute Productions. There is absolutely zero plot other than "kill your enemies". A sequel was released in 2010.
Chaos Faction contains examples of:
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Gorilli, who is a initial character in the first game and a Secret Character in the second.
- Defeat Means Playable: Completing stages in single player in both games nets you additional characters.
- Hockey Mask and Chainsaw: Any character that grabs a chainsaw automatically don a hockey mask.
- Level Editor: A feature present in both games.
- No Plot? No Problem!: The first Chaos Faction game had no plot whatsoever other than, 'just beat the crap out of your opponents.' Chaos Faction 2 had a miniscule subplot revolving around the Big Bad, Vortigon, returning, but it too focused much more on the actual combat, other than the stage-specific scenarios.
- One-Winged Angel: Vortigon returns in Chaos Faction 2 as Hypergon.
- Pirate: Captain Black, who appears in both games.