- Author Existence Failure: This was the last videogame role Ichirō Nagai (Dr. Shinigami) did before his death in January 2014.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Yui Itsuki, the vocalist from Yousei Teikoku and also the performers from both the opening themes of this game and also from the Spiral Chaos games will voice Dorothy and Mii, one of the original characters.
- Role Reprisal: Asami Sanada, Miyuki Sawashiro and Kyoko Hikami (Dejiko, Puchiko and Rabi-en-Rose, respectively) reprise their original roles for the first time in eight years, as Broccoli (the owners of the Di Gi Charat franchise) replaced them with new voice actresses previously.
- Talking to Yourself: Several, but the most prominent is Rie Kugimiya, who has four roles, which three of them are her classic Tsundere roles while the last one is definitely not.
- What Could Have Been: If this Japanese post was true, the original idea for the game was completely different from the final designed cast, including being planned originally for the PSP rather than the PlayStation Vita. Also, other series, including Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tenchi Muyo!, Heaven's Lost Property, Bubblegum Crisis (the 80s series, not the Tokyo 2040 remake), Silent Möbius, Scrapped Princess, Fate/stay night, Ninja Nonsense, Mahoromatic, Strike Witches, Slayers, Mai-HiME, the first Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha movie, Cyber Team in Akihabara, Cutey Honey (the Studio Gainax OVA), A Certain Scientific Railgun, Jubei-chan and even Devilman Lady were considered to be included.
Trivia / Super Heroine Chronicle