- Approval of God: A facebook page called 'Chibi Wrestlers' posted art work of her as a Sailor Scout. She put it on a t-shirt and sent them a picture of her wearing it.
- Ascended Meme: The "ratchet" chants came purely from the crowd. Sasha milked them by making her outfits even tackier. She eventually debuted a t-shirt that said "I'm not ratchet!"
- Badass Family: She is related to rapper Snoop Dogg, singers Brandy & Ray J and music producer Daz Dillinger who confirmed this on his Instagram page.
- Fan Community Nickname: The Sasha Scouts.note
- Fan Nickname: Ratchetnote from the NXT crowd, often chanted at her during matches.
- Funny Character, Boring Actor: Inverted. The Boss is a ruthless humorless Alpha Bitch. As seen on social media, Mercedes the person is much goofier and bubblier. The skits Team BAD did a la the New Day and her backstage interview with Bayley after their tag match at Battleground 2016 are actually closer to her real life personality.
- Hostility on the Set: She and Charlotte Flair were good friends initially but had a falling out backstage in 2014, which resulted in their partnership quietly dissolving. They apparently patched things up enough to work together repeatedly by the end of the year.
- Playing Against Type: Pretty much always played a Face on the indies. However, on NXT she found most of her success as a Heel. She's now back to being a Face on the main roster, and pretty much the top female face in the company at that.
- Promoted Fanboy: Similar to Bayley.
- Real-Life Relative: She got Snoop Dogg to sing her entrance music live at WrestleMania 32.
- Romance on the Set: Her husband is a wrestler but not employed by WWE in that capacity - he works as a costume designer for them while wrestling on the indies as Mikaze. He is known for appearing on Up Up Down Down.
- Wag the Director: While it's unclear at what degree she was serious or joking about it, she said that the Women's Tag Team titles came about simply because she and Bayley kept "annoying" Vince for months about it until he finally said yes.
- What Could Have Been:
- Ring Warriors sent out a congratulatory message regarding her NXT contract. Since Mercedes KV had never wrestled for them, it was likely they were setting her up to.
- The Boss character first appeared in snippets from a promo class, where Sasha spoke in a ghetto accent and leaned more towards Sassy Black Woman.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: She was reluctant to post about or even mention her husband on social media for ages, precisely because of the inevitable taunts he would get from possessive fans.
Trivia / Sasha Banks