- Survival of the Fittest has the fight between Rick Holeman and Laeil Burbank in V3, which devolves from a gunfight into a straight up beatdown when both their guns fail, Laeil slips and falls to the ground, and Rick then proceeds to beat her to a bloody pulp. She manages to turn the tables, though, once she grabs hold of her sword.
- In Super Mario Bros. Z, as a general rule, when Mecha Sonic appears, someone is about to get their ass kicked in this fashion. The most notable example is probably when Yoshi gets the tar beaten out of him in the third episode.
- Psht, forget Yoshi! At least he survived! Sure, the Axem Rangers were kind of a dick troupe, but Mecha Sonic not only wiped the floor with them, but also murdered each one, each time more brutally than the one before, giving us images of him doing things like crushing Axem Green's skull in his hand and disintegrating Axem Red with a Kamehame Hadoken — after first laying into him with Akuma's signature Shun Goku Satsu attack, no less!
- The Angry Video Game Nerd hands one of these to Bugs Bunny of all people.
- Two years later though, Bugs gets his own back, and then some.
- Red vs. Blue Revelation: Episode ten in its entirety (nearly 8 minutes). Also counts as a Curb-Stomp Battle as the Reds and Tucker are trying to fight Tex. Unusually for the trope though, this particular beatdown is hilarious. Particular mention goes out to Grif, who undergoes no less than seven Groin Attacks in one fight scene. Honestly, you could argue the entire fight was pretty much a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown directly aimed at Grif's balls.
- Donut received one in season eleven by the entire cast, after they've been stranded on an unknown planet for an extended period of time and he screws up what may be their one shot of getting back home.
- Tucker later received one from Doc in the "Chorus Trilogy" note , when all of Doc's laden anger of years of abuse finally comes to a boil, after Tucker not only reveals that they didn't even notice he was accidentally trapped in a void but reveals this in a completely unsympathetic and dismissive matter.
- Mercs: In "Hijack", Varisa comes upon hacker Tess. Cracking her knuckles, Varisa steps in for the beatdown. She proceeds to be smacked around by Tess in a lengthy montage.
- The Nostalgia Critic went all out on The Neverending Story III Escape From Fantasia disc after being tortured by the movie for twenty minutes. Played more seriously years later in a Vampire Reviews episode, where he beat a child to death and everyone is horrified.
- In the Rooster Teeth Let's Play of Minecraft, episode 8, Gavin ends up trolling Geoff one too many times, leading to Geoff beating him in real life.
- The Spoony Experiment. Spoony gets into a beatdown by Snow who not only leaves him bloody and bruised, but snaps his Gunblade in half. Spoony gives one back of his own by hitting him with anything he can get his hands on before ripping Snow's throat out.
- General rule of thumb: Don't pick a fight with Doki or else
- Vaguely Recalling JoJo:
- Jotaro Kujo delivers one to Steely Dan as just punishment for the crap Steely Dan put him through.
- Avdol delivers one to Cameo while asking Cameo to "grant" his wishes.
- Jonathan Joestar delivers them to Dio Brando when he gets angered enough.
- In Whateley Universe, Paige gave one to Carl when he challenged her regarding their common relationship with Sara, including a particularly nasty Groin Attack; if he hadn't been a werewolf, she probably would have killed him. Shortly afterward, Carl gets another No-Holds-Barred Beatdown from Razorback, whom he had been taunting; Jack's response was to rip out one of Carl's femurs and taunt him back with it.
- My Little Pony Meets has a few examples:
Joker: I don't think that's supposed to bend that wa ahhhh!!!
- In The Joker meets, the clown makes the mistake of making Applebloom cry in front of Bat Man, who is so enraged that he eats The Joker's gun and chases him across Ponyville, before cornering him in a shed and turning the lights out, so he can give him a beating so brutal, it cannot be seen.
- Played for Laughs in Super Man meets, where Celestia has to call on Supes to help her save The Crystal Empire because Luna is busy beating Freddy Krueger to a bloody pulp in the dream world.
- Played (relatively) for drama in Rapunzel meets, where Rarity and Spike are helping fend protect Rapunzel from the trio of Diamond Dogs, who retaliate by beating Spike so badly he almost dies. Rarity quickly returned the favor.
- Used again in Toucan LDM meets where the creator himself wins a free trip to Ponyville only to meet Lyra and Bonbon, who he has repeatedly had beaten up in his videos, for no particular reason. You can probably see where that leads.
- The Saga of Tuck, Tuck is ambushed by several Jerk Jocks, who then leave him in the cheerleaders' locker room - where he gets beaten again by the cheerleaders. He was so badly injured that they called in a helicopter evac, and he nearly died a few times both in transit and on the operating table.
No Holds Barred Beatdown / Web Original