1&2 - Chosen
- Wil summing up the fact that no matter what he does in the future he is probably screwed especially since even if all goes perfect it still means using magic stones that put a serious toll on the user. Allanon actually chuckled at this.
- Eretria and Pyria both jump to the same conclusion about why Amberle has left the palace on her own.Eretria: My guess, you're running away, probably from a guy who either broke your heart or knocked you up.(later)Amberle: I'm in trouble. I need your help.Aunt Pyria: How far along are you?
- After Amberle tells Aunt Pyria about becoming one of the Chosen, her reply is "Your grandfather must be furious... *beat* Good for you!"
- When Allanon open the Codex and Wil says,Wil: My ancient Druid is a little rusty, maybe you could fill me in?
- Wil gets a sword pointed at him by a completely naked Amberle. He has this to say about it:Wil: This conversation would be much less awkward if you were dressed.
- Wil's response to Amberle saying she thought all the druids were dead:Wil: This one just took a very long nap.
- Watch very closely during the scene where Wil tells Eventine about how he believes Amberle is with Pyria. First there's Allanon's eyes widening in surprise when he hears Pyria's name (quite possibly the most emotion we've seen from him so far), and then there's Wil outright goggling with amazement when Eventine says Pyria was in love with Allanon.
- Wil realizing he's going to have to go right up to naked Amberle to speak to her, as she can't hear him over the noise of the waterfall. If you look very closely, you can see a perfect This Is Gonna Suck and Why Me look on his face right before he heads down.
- He gets a similar look when Amberle ignores his warnings and races out into the open (and almost right into the grip of a demon).
3 - Fury
- Wil's obvious discomfort when Amberle shows a little too much interest in the sight of him in his underwear. Especially seeing as she told him literally at knifepoint to not ogle her when the roles were reversed in the last episode.
- Amberle and Wil have been captured by Rovers, but her escape plan runs into a hilarious glitch.Wil: This is your plan? Insult her?Amberle: Just follow my lead.Wil: All right.Amberle: You wanted a rematch, let's do it.Eretria: I'll pass.Amberle: You intimidated by an Elven girl, is that it?(Eretria heatbutts Amberle, knocking her completely out)Eretria: Put her on the back of my horse.Wil: That wasn't even close to a fair fight!Eretria: Well, the world isn't fair.
4 - Changeling
- Prince Ander being on the receiving end of a Groin Attack. It's the look on his face that sells it.
- Wil's Metaphorically True description of how Eretria stole the Elfstones from him in the Royal PalaceEretria: "Assaulted"? Is that what he told you?Wil: The details aren't important.Amberle: He said you broke into his room. That he struggled, but you knocked him out.
- Eretria's remark that Amberle "wouldn't want a Rover's sloppy seconds."
5 - Reaper
- For a despicable bastard Cephelo certainly loves chewing the scenery.Cephelo: (cuts Wil's Hand) Demons are attracted to blood.
Wil: They are?
Cephelo: (Worth-a-shot Shrug)note
6 - Pykon
- Immediately after Amberle wakes up from a dream of making out with Wil, Cephelo deduces that she was dreaming about making out with Wil, and cheerily announces it to the whole group.
- It's a dark moment, but when Amberle announces that she's the princess (expecting that this will work in the group's favor), everyone else immediately groans.Eretria: Bad idea.
- Another dark moment comes when Cephelo tries to covince everyone something is up with Remo, it looks like he is alone until dinner is served. Nobody touches anything until Cephelo had switched his and Remo's plate. After Remo starts eating, everyone else does too, at the same time. Though it turns out Remo had a high tolerance to the drug he used.
- On the widsom of following a Creepy Child:Eretria: Anyone else have a problem with this plan?
Wil: Following a creepy kid through an abandoned fortress? Not at all.
8 - Utopia
- The folks at Utopia watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture, which is funny enough on its own in a Fantasy series, but what makes it hilarious is the fact that they all start booing when Spock comes on screen... because they think he is an elf.
9 - Safehold
- Eretria gets her first taste of magic, which she claims makes her "feel invincible," and she asks Wil if that's how he feels when using the Elfstones. His answer:
10 - Ellcrys
- Allanon isn't much for pep talks.Allanon: 30 years ago, I stood under very similar circumstances beside your father.Ander: Did you have any words of inspiration for him?Allanon: Don't fail.
- And he also doesn't do touching reunions.Wil: Allanon! Perfect timing as usual!Allanon: I wish I could say the same for you, but the idea was to get here before the demons arrived!Wil: (to Amberle) See, told you he'd be happy to see us.
4 - Dweller
- Allanon's discomfort with Mareth's claims that she's his daughter and his almost desperate insistence that she can't be because the Druid Sleep should have made it impossible for him to father children. It gets a little Harsher in Hindsight later in the episode when he heavily implies that the reason why he's so reluctant to believe it is that if she is his daughter, then she's going to be just as Blessed With Suck as he is, but still - there's something deeply hilarious about having the terrifying Knight Templar guardian of ancient secrets and protector of all the world essentially protest, "But We Used a Condom!"
5 - Paranor
- When Will is rooting around in a barn looking for the MacGuffin, he is discovered, and gives his name as "Will... Barnlander."
7 - Warlock
- Mareth admitting to Eretria that she likes Wil and doesn't like the idea of him running off to the Ellcrys.Mareth: Is it weird that I'm jealous of a tree?
9 - Wilderun
- Wil's good-humoured snarking at Allanon being nice to him for a change.Allanon: Listen to me, Wil. Your father always blamed himself for every failure. But he couldn't accept that his triumphs were just as important.
10 - Blood
- What with Allanon having mellowed out as per above and also being dead, Cogline appears to have taken over the duty of making demoralising statements.Cogline: If the Warlock Lord poisons Heaven's Well and his blood gets into the reservoir, the dam will be the only thing holding back the tide of darkness.