- For the Bear enemies in 4-5, one of their attacks involve shitting directly at the target.
- Introduced in 3 are two kinds of items that are fancy way of describing water and ice, respectively.Liquid Ice's Description: A rare form of ice only found in warm climates.Solid Water's Description: A rare form of water only found in cold climates.
Epic Battle Fantasy 1
Epic Battle Fantasy 2
- In the Final Boss battle, it's possible for Lance to destroy his own tank with Ion Cannon.
- The pre-final boss cutscene also counts.Matt: Eh, I don´t like the look of this place, and what's with that fancy car over there.Valykrie Tank: *I am not a car*.Lance: Get out of the way nooblets, this area has been quarantined. Well, your lives are forfeit either way now that you've seen me. The earth must be purged of all infidels.Matt: Huh, have we met before? So what's your plan now, just trying to kill everything?Lance: It sickens me to see things the way they are. Only by destroying everything can the world be rebuilt. G'fahahaha.
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
- An NPC says "Did you know that monsters that are a higher level than you can evade attacks much better? I can't hit those targets over there because they're at a much higher level than me."
- This quote:Matt: [upon landing the final blow on an enemy] I used my fapping arm for that attack!
- The first time a Fire Bit self-destructs on you, Lance comments "It killed itself! That rock had so much to live for!"
- Matt, upon first seeing a Viking Monolith, comments, "A giant rock! That's not very threatening! What's it going to do, fall on us?"
- After Natz and Lance see an active volcano and discuss how it may be related to Akron, Matt goes out of his way to say, "That volcano's causing global warming!"
- While in the desert, Natz complains that she'd prefer the snowy terrain than this heat:Lance: Take your top off!Natz: What??!?Lance: Who said that? Wasn't me.
- When Lance uses his Nuke Limit Break, Natalie says, "Gonna not do that? We'll die!!!"
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- This conversation:Anna: Hey Natalie: Ive been meaning to ask you something for a while... but its kind of personal. Maybe.Natz: Uh, what is it...?Natz: W-WHAT?!?! Um, not really and its not like I have a choice. Thats just the way they are.Natz: I dont think its that simple...Lance: I think we should test these theories. You know... For Science!. Ill watch and take photos- er, notes.Natz: Listen Anna: we dont bring attention to my breasts. Ever. It makes the men act more retarded than usual, and thats not good. Got it?Anna: Fiiiine. (I was gonna ask to touch them, but I guess I wont now...)
- As previously seen, Matt isn't always the stupid one...Lance: Hey, Matt...Matt: What?Lance: Would it be weird if I hit on that green-haired girl, since Natalie already hates my guts?!Matt: She's way younger than you. It would be awkward. And I think Natalie would hate you less if you stopped staring at her non-stop.Lance: That's not a fair criticism! I'm very subtle about it. I've got hidden cameras on my clothes, so that I don't even have to look in her direction.Matt: That's what I mean...
- Then there's Matt and Sparky the engineer both completely misunderstanding how wind-farms work.Sparky: I work for the department of clean and renewable energy. I have just completed a feasibility study of this area. It is in fact not worthwhile to install a wind-farm within this facility, as there is no wind indoors.Matt: I thought wind-farms created the wind though? That's why there's always a lot of wind near them!Matt: That's why computers need small windmills to cool them!!Sparky: You may be onto something. I think you'd make a great engineer someday.
- Matt seems to have fond memories of the Cosmic Monolith in the purchased version. Better yet, Cosmic Monoliths are now capable of falling on a target to deal massive physical damage.Anna: "Oooooh, what's that?"Matt: (with a sickly expression on his face) "That's trouble over there."
- When the heroes try to stop the cat thieves in Goldenbrick, Natalie takes a moment to shield Nolegs's eyes from the massacre.
Bullet Haven 2
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- Fifth installment introduced the capture mechanic. Some instances of it are quite funny. Catching a monolith by throwing a box over it? Priceless.
- In first bonus dungeon of EBF5 on the way to the right switch of the gate, you find a guy that says he wants to try surfing on lava. When you return later you can find his surfboard in lava next to some skull.
- In 5, after beating the first four Evil Players, the group realizes that NoLegs's evil version is next. Much like with the Monoliths in the third game, Matt thinks the foe is going to be unimpressive, only to be proven very wrong when the boss turns out to be magnitudes stronger than the other Evil Players.Matt: "Well this will probably be quite an easy fight. 'Cause what's a little cat going to do to us?"
- The reaction Anna's father has towards Matt and Lance when they are introduced to him.Anna's father: "So who's the boyfriend, the homeless tramp or the school shooter?"
Matt: "You what, mate?"Lance: "I ain't shot up no school yet!"
- Matt and Lance's reactions are just as good.
- Some of the reactions the heroes have when a capture fails are flat out hilarious. Case in point,Lance: (Flipping Double Birds) "GET IN THAT BOX OR I WILL SKIN YOU!!!!!!"
- Matt's reaction to a Monolith using a laser attack.Matt: "Hey guys I think it's about to shoop da who-"
- Bears go berserk when hit by a strong attack. One of their more common reactions is to jump in front of a player, turn around, and spray poop on them, ending with a fart. All players react with appropriate horror at this.