- Approval of God: The games themselves from 2 onward have gallery sections displaying fanart, and Matt Roszak's official website posts fanart regularly under the fanart category. The fifth game has an actual in-game fanart gallery. To see it all, you'll have to have enough medals.
- Fan Nickname: Weapon-Elemental for skills whose elements and status effects depend on the weapon wielded by their users.
- Image Source: Bullet Heaven provides the image for Holy Hand Grenade.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: Many foes in the games are designed by fans who won design contests held by Matt Roszak.
- What Could Have Been: Epic Battle Fantasy 5:
- Vulcan was designed before Poseidon, so originally Poseidon was going to be an alternate boss to Vulcan rather than the opposite.
- There was going to be a feature to dye the playable characters' hair and since NoLegs is a cat, his entire body was going to change color. But the hair dye feature was scrapped.
- The Wiki Rule: Here.
Trivia / Epic Battle Fantasy