It's the night after D-Day, and some Allied soldiers have been given a crucial mission. You see, the Nazis have kidnapped a British scientist and are keeping her hostage to build a bioweapon. They have to bust in, and take her back. Unfortunately, the experiment was in making Nazi Zombies, and now the soldiers have to fight for their lives and make sure the tides of war do not turn.
This film contains examples of:
- Action Prologue: Rogers fighting a single Nazi soldier, eventually strangling him with his bare hands because he ran out of bullets.
- Bee Bee Gun: The Nazis are attempting to transfer their zombie plague via flying insects that resemble bees. Unfortunately for them, so far all this has lead to is a bunch of test subjects exploding.
- Big Bad: Dr. India Eris, who has joined up with the Nazis to make bioweapons for them.
- Downer Ending: Captain Rogers manages to kill the Nazis and stop the plague, but realizes far too late that he had some of the plague-transferring bugs placed in him as a failsafe, and the zombie virus consumes the Earth.
- Dressing as the Enemy: Rogers steals the uniform off a Nazi corpse to sneak into their base. He notes that this tactic is particularly effective because A.) Nazis are known for their uniformity, and B.) These particular ones wear gas masks.
- Evil All Along: Our heroes go in thinking Elis has been taken hostage, but it turns out she joined the Nazi cause willingly.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Eris seems to genuinely not understand how our heroes can't be scientifically interested in watching their friend be experimented on.
- Evilutionary Biologist: Dr. Eris is currently working on a superweapon for the Nazis, but has the ultimate goral of uplifting the "Master Race" to new heights via science.
- Fan Disservice: Dr. Eris gets naked... while doing an insane science experiment that ends with her getting covered in blood.
- Gas Mask Mooks: The Nazi grunts all wear gas masks.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Adolf Hitler is mentioned as having explicitly signed off on the zombie experiment, finding the idea of the Allies literally eating each other to be amusing.
- The Hero Dies: Captain Rogers explodes from the zombie virus-carrying bugs busting out of his body.
- Horror Hunger: The zombie virus works by making its victims so hungry that they're driven to ravenous cannibalism.
- The Mockbuster: Of Overlord (2018).
- Our Zombies Are Different: These are made with a Synthetic Plague that drives them into such an insane hunger that they have a compulsion to eat people. Other symptoms of the plague include shambling, groaning and incredibly pale skin.
- Shout-Out: One of the soldiers compares dressing up as a Nazi soldier to Clark Kent's disguise.
- The Sociopath: Dr. India Eris, a British scientist who joined up with the Nazis to do horrifying experiments. She can torture dozens of people without blinking, admits she has no real attachment to anything and is always looking for new stuff, and only expresses any kind of morals to try and make the heroes look like hypocrites.
- Zombie Apocalypse: The Nazis want to set their zombie plague on the world and watch the "impure races" eat each other alive.