- "Revenge has its own set of rules."
A gang of neo-Nazis are captured for a double murder they committed after being sold out by a firefighter who witnessed the whole ordeal. The fireman is placed in Witness Protection. However, the Nazis find him, and he's forced to take desperate action.
This film contains examples of:
- Amoral Attorney: Subverted. Hagan's lawyer seems to be a scumbag for defending such a psycho, but he's shown to sincerely believe in the American justice system and only keeps Hagan on out of fear for his and his family's lives.
- Badass Boast:-Jeremy "To Hell with Witness Protection; you're gonna need protection from me."
- Big Bad: David Hagan, the neo-Nazi gang leader after Jeremy.
- Deceased Parents Are the Best: Jeremy was motivated to fight fires because his parents died in one.
- Disproportionate Retribution: If you get in Hagan's way with anything, he will kill you and everybody you love.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Hagan has a boss, but we never meet them.
- Mob War: Hagan's "Aryan Brothers" gang spend the film moving in on a Crips neighbourhood.
- Off on a Technicality: Hagan's lawyer threatens to do this if his client's bail is revoked for obviously ordering a hit on Jeremy.
- Rasputinian Death: Hagan is axed in the chest, shot a few times, set on fire and knocked out a several-story window onto concrete.
- The Sociopath: David Hagan, a neo-Nazi who robs and kills with impunity, going after the families of anybody who tries to stop him.
- Those Wacky Nazis: The main villains are a neo-Nazi gang pursuing a witness.