Wile E. Coyote Lost Episode is a creepypasta based on a lost episode for Wile E Coyote And The Roadrunner. It entails a person buying a DVD of Looney Tunes that contains a never-before-seen episode. After seeing that the lost episode is a cartoon where Wile E. Coyote kills the other Looney Tunes characters, he becomes too horrified to finish watching.
The story can be found here: https://cjaymarch.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lost_Episode_of_Wile_E._Coyote
It also got a sequel that can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10087734/1/CreepyPasta-Finishing-The-Lost-Episode-of-Wile-E In this story, another person hears about the lost episode from the protagonist of the previous story and attempts to finish the episode after finding the DVD, only to get more than he bargained for.
This creepypasta contains examples of:
- Absentee Actor: Apparently, Daffy Duck is not featured in this episode, as his death isn't mentioned.
- Adaptational Badass/Adaptational Villainy: Wile E. goes from struggling to kill a single character to massacring practically the whole Looney Tunes cast with ease.
- Anachronism Stew: The Shout-Out to Mortal Kombat, since the short probably came out before 1992, when the first game was released.
- Ate His Gun: Elmer Fudd is shown with his shotgun in his mouth before getting shot and his head exploding.
- Ax-Crazy: Wile E. Coyote kills all the other Looney Tunes characters in cold-blood.
- Batter Up!: Pete the Puma is beat to death with a metal baseball bat.
- Bloodier and Gorier: The original Looney Tunes runs on Amusing Injuries. Here, all of the characters excluding Wile E. are dead, their deaths being described in graphic detail.
- Bound and Gagged:
- Chainsaw Good: Barnyard Dawg is killed by one.
- Dark Fic: A beloved cartoon character brutally murders his castmates.
- Dead Guy on Display: Almost all the dead characters' heads are on poles, excluding Elmer Fudd, whose hat is on the pole instead, Bugs Bunny, whose whole body is impaled on a pole, and the smaller characters who are in a cage.
- Determinator: Wile E. Coyote apparently never stopped trying to catch the Road Runner, and succeeded in killing not only him, but all the other Looney Tunes characters too.
- Eaten Alive: Wile E. Coyote tilts the cage Mac, Tosh, Henery Hawk and the dead Tweety are in to make them fall in his mouth, where he chews their bodies like grapes.
- Eye Scream:
- Marvin the Martian has his eyes gouged out.
- His dog, K-9, also has his tail jammed through his eyelids like some socket floss.
- Flaying Alive: Foghorn Leghorn is killed this way.
- Forced to Watch: Pepé Le Pew is forced to watch Wile E. "violate the feline of his dreams" (Penelope Pussycat).
- Gutted Like a Fish: Porky Pig and Granny are killed this way.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Yosemite Sam is shot with his pistols.
- Kill It with Fire: Gossamer is simply set on fire by Wile E. Coyote.
- Knife Nut: Wile E. Coyote stabs both Penelope Pussycat and Witch Lezah (the latter's stabbed in the heart like a vampire).
- Neck Snap: Wile E. Coyote twists Tweety's head like one would twist the cap on a soda bottle.
- No Fourth Wall: Wile E. often talks to the viewer, creeping him out.
- Off with His Head!: All of the characters' heads are on poles.
- The Road Runner is decapitated by Wile E. Coyote.
- Tweety Bird has his head pulled off, after a Neck Snap.
- Perfect Poison: The cyanide Wile E. uses to poison the cheese Speedy Gonzales finds and eats makes him vomit, cough blood and die exactly when he's done eating the cheese.
- Shout-Out: Bugs Bunny's death scene is described as being similar to something right out of Mortal Kombat.
- Stock Animal Diet: Wile E. poisons a piece of cheese with cyanide to kill Speedy Gonzales.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: Granny is killed by Wile E. while she's strapped on one.
- Your Head Asplode: Elmer Fudd's head explodes, sending blood and brains everywhere, when Wile E. fires it.