Yuu Mizushima is a Japanese voice actor born on January 18, 1956 in Tokyo, Japan, by the name of Kenji Noda.
He is the official dub voice for Chinese Kung Fu actor, Sammo Hung.
Nobtable roles by Yuu Mizushima
- Chandler Bing in the Japanese dub of Friends
- Chourou in KiraKira★Pretty Cure ŕ la Mode, KiraKira★Pretty Cure ŕ la Mode: Crispy! The Mille-Feuille of Memories!
- Elehung Gambou in Juken Sentai Gekiranger (who is based on Sammo Hung)
- Aigaron in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger; he also puts in a live-action appearance in episode 28 as a music producer.
- Sammo (Hong) Hakka in Live A Live (2022 remake, once again being based on Sammo Hung)
- Gen (Riley) in Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl
- Luigi in The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach!
- Isamu Kurogane in GoLion
- Johnny Test in the Japanese dub of Johnny Test
- Kyousuke Kasuga in the Kimagure Orange Road pilot episode (replaced by Tōru Furuya)
- Marion in Natsu e no Tobira
- Mask of Light in Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Napoleon, Prometheus Zeus, and Kawamatsu in One Piece
- Niedhardt Müller in Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- Orion Jäger, God Warrior Loki, Syd, Bud and Lizard Misty in Saint Seiya
- Professor Kentaro Gou (young) in Voltes V
- Prophet Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Rolfe (Daniel Truhitte) in the Fuji TV Japanese dub of The Sound of Music
- Romeo in the TV Asahi Japanese dub of Romeo and Juliet (1968)
- Ryo Asuka in Devilman: The Birth, Devilman: The Demon Bird and CB Chara Go Nagai World OAV's
- Shun Makabe in Tokimeki Tonight
- Takeru Myojin a.k.a. "Mars" in God Mars and Super Robot Wars Z2
- Takeshi Hirokawa in Parasyte
- Takeshi Yamato in the 1982 Warrior of Love Rainbowman anime. He also sang the opening for both the 1970s and 1980s version.
- Toshio in Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel
- Wakko Warner in the Japanese dub of Animaniacs
- Waymong Wand in the Japanese dub of Everything Everywhere All at Once