Yumi Hara (born January 21, 1985 in Osaka Prefecture, Japan) is a fairly new seiyuu who got her break as Takane Shijou in The Idolmaster.
She got married to a salaryman on September 26, 2019. According to her, her family/friends were worried on whether she could eventually settle down, but she was happy to mention she got married without much trouble and her husband supports her work.
Gave birth to her first child, a boy, on July 17, 2020.
- Albedo in Overlord 2012 and Isekai Quartet
- Aleksandra I. "Sasha" Pokryshkin in Strike Witches: The Movie, Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow & Brave Witches
- Alicia Crystela in How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
- Almaria in Ange Vierge
- Anastasia in Fate/Grand Order
- Ayaou, Kuramochi Momoka, Meer, and Dormouse in Grimms Notes
- Atui in Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
- Dees Vanguard in Mugen Souls
- Eri Hanae in Shomin Sample
- Futaba Saotome/Gerhilde in Val X Love
- Fuusaen in Hitori no Shita: The Outcast
- Kazumi Mishima in Tekken 7
- Kodaria in Anne Happy
- Kosame Amagai in Mahou Shoujo Site
- Kunoichi in Bikini Warriors
- Lilith Asami in Trinity Seven
- Mana Inagawa in Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-
- Marielle in Log Horizon
- Norne, Igrene in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Phoenix in Dragalia Lost
- Satsuki Mizuhara in Corpse Party
- Shikimi Shiramine in Love Tyrant
- Suama Oyafune in A Certain Magical Index
- Takane Shijou in The Idolmaster
- Takanya in the Puchimasu! subseries
- Yumi in Senran Kagura
- Yuuko Kanoe in Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
- Tomoe in Criminal Girls
- Utai Shinomiya/Ardor Maiden in Accel World
- Zahlhamelina in Granblue Fantasy
- Big Eater: During the Q&A session at Anime North 2014, she has mentioned that she loves to eat a lot, and this trait has spread to most of the characters she voices.
- Do You Want to Haggle?: According to Asami Imai at Bururaji, Hara usually haggles at things despite the store she buys it from doesn't do any kind of haggling.
- Fangirl: Of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/Destiny. She used to imitate Rie Tanaka's character Lacus Clyne when she was in her high school years.