A Nintendo subsidiary company that has a long history of its own. Originally a coding and porting factory, Intelligent Systems later started developing its own series, mainly of the RPG variety.
Intelligent Systems created or was notably involved in:
- Nintendo Wars series (First game developed by Nintendo R&D1), including:
- Advance Wars
- Fire Emblem (idem)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Metroid, in which they helped program Metroid and Super Metroid for Nintendo R&D1.
- Paper Mario
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
- Panel de Pon
- WarioWare (Collaborated with Nintendo R&D1 / SPD 1 since Mega Party Games)
- For the Frog the Bell Tolls, co-developed with Nintendo R&D1.