David Boreanaz (born May 16, 1969 in Buffalo, New York) is an American actor, television producer, and director, known for his role as the vampire Angel on the supernatural drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth on the television crime drama Bones. His father is Dave Roberts, a famous weathercaster in Philadelphia; Thomas was his fathers middle name, but he changed his name when he worked in Buffalo.
He has appeared in
- Aspen Extreme
- Best Of The Best 2
- Married... with Children
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Kingdom Hearts
- Baby Blues
- The Crow: Wicked Prayer
- Justice League: The New Frontier
- Family Guy
- American Dad!
- SEAL Team
- As Himself: In Family Guy and American Dad!.
- Funny Character, Boring Actor: Inverted. He's known for playing very serious, straight-laced characters but has been described in real life as very laid-back, friendly, outgoing and a jokester, to the point that he was known on the sets of Buffy and Angel for making co-stars laugh.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: His squared jaw is one of his more notable traits. Fittingly, he voiced a superhero.
- Mr. Fanservice: Tends to do a lot of Shirtless Scenes.
- No Stunt Double: For Angel and Buffy, he did a lot of his own fight scenes.
- The Prankster: He would occasionally be this on set of Buffy and do things like eat garlic or other bad tasting stuff before he did kissing scenes with Sarah Michelle Gellar who often did the same in response.
- Pretty Boy: Joss Whedon has made it clear that the main reason why Boreanaz was chosen for the role of Angel is because he was too beautiful.
- Star-Making Role: As Angel.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: He stands 6'1. His characters, on the other hand, tends to be Tall, Dark, and Snarky.
- What Could Have Been: