open/close all folders
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She admits that she is jealous of the children because they have lots of fun and can play with a lot of things.
- Team Mom: It's very minor but she plays this role. She assures the children that everything is going to be alright when things are bad.
- The Faceofthe Sun: Slniečko is a sun with a face on it.
- Ambiguous Disorder: He has a habit of lying again and again for no reason. There is actually a mental disorder that causes people to lie repeatedly
- Amusing Injuries: Has lots of these. He's an old man and this could be due to his withering eyesight.
- Blatant Lies: To which he's often called out on. The showrunners make him lie a lot to teach children the Aesop of authority not always being right.
- Gentle Giant: He's so huge he needs two puppeteers, and is a Friend to All Children.
- Gonk: One can ascertain that the showrunners didn't put much effort in his design.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: He wants to have friends. The reason why he hangs out with the children.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Ratafak Plachta is an unusual example, being an old man. However his goofy, dumb, curious and childish nature makes him appealing to children. He is shown to be a Friend to All Children.
- Meaningful Name: Ratafak Plachta means "Nosey Blanket" or "big nose blanket". He has a big nose and he's nosy.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Peťko has baby blue fur.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Brum has baby blue fur.
- Shrinking Violet: Kvík is shy and is scared to express herself in front of others.
- The Smurfette Principle: Between Somárik and Medvedík. She has a feminine voice and acts like a Girly Girl