The creator of various web-parodies, such as Pokemon Golder, Lucina Says, and Next Quest. After escaping from the Phillipines, and venturing into the forests of New Jersey, Matt began the arduous task of striking gold twice, with Pokemon Rubyer, and Guild Breakers Plot kinda. He's gotten enough fame to be impersonated on steam, so it bodes a page.
Tropes common to his works:
- Anachronism Stew: Guild Breakers is swimming in it. It hops between Purely Aesthetic Era, and Schizo Tech as often as Mac hops away, in the name of debauchery.
- At Least I Admit It: Still has his old, as he put it "It is cringe. Not even a disgrace to cringe" Deviant art page, from years gone past. Seriously, just look at this: http://monjava.deviantart.com/gallery/
- Awesome Mc Coolname: It's in the name, Mattyburrito. He also referred to himself as Matty "Fuck-a-rito", via audio cuts, when addressing his fans in MB Update 1.
- Fanservice: Hides lewd easter eggs in his videos.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus:
- He likes to include pictures that only appear for a frame or two in his videos, with them being most common in Pokémon Golder. Many of these are just fanservice shots of various girls.
- Just about every establising shot Pokémon Golder and Pokémon Omega Rubyer contains a lot of text that only appears on screen very briefly, necessitating that you pause the videos to read them. The text consists of extra jokes or the occasional Shout Out.
- Gasshole: Matty always complains in his streams having gastric issues, constantly trying to let burps out on stream.
- Has a Type: Seems to have a thing for a bevy of Nintendo-girls. Lucina, and Palutena are on this list.
- Inspired by...: Has said multiple times that he adores Bryan Lee O'Malley, and anything he creates.
- The Law OF Fan Jackassery: It's getting there, as his fanbase grows. Some jackass made this page.
- Rapid-Fire Comedy: The Pokémon Golder videos are extremely fast-paced and frequently throw out jokes, with little breathing room between dialogue. You have to pause constantly just to process the text or pictures that are only shown for a split second.