- Accidental Innuendo: Sometimes the first part of Ratafak Plachta's name is mispronounced as Rata-fuck
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Does Ratafak deliberately mislead the children during education sessions because he wants to feel superior to them, or is he just dumb?
- Some have theorized that Ratafak is partially deaf, and him "misguiding" the children is actually an accident, he's just repeating what he thinks is right.
- Base-Breaking Character: Ratafak Plachta. For Western audiences he's horrifying but for Czechoslovakian children he's a beloved character
- Crossover Shipping: Many Tumblr users ship Ratafak and Mr. Noseybonk from Jigsaw. Their Portmanteau Couple Name is "Ratabonk"
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Ho Yay: Somárik Peťko and Medvedík Brum are very touchy feely with each other
- Just Here for Godzilla: A large part of the fandom are Nightmare Fetishist s who watch the show for Ratafak Plachta
- Memetic Badass: Ratafak Plachta. Not all heroes wear capes, some are made of them.
- Memetic Mutation:Communism: *exists*
Ratafak Plachta: Finally, a worthy opponent
- Nightmare Fuel: Ratafak Plachta, for some. Even fans of the show admit that he's scary. He was even featured #1 on PhantomStrider 's list of Creepiest Childrens Shows Characters
- Somárik Peťko looks like Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh had gone through nuclear mutation
- Periphery Demographic:
- Teenagers who are into creepypasta
- Horror fans
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Just because someone is in a position of authority and power it doesn't make everything they say right. Question power structures and fight for your freedom.
- Ugly Cute: Some fans find Ratafak adorable
- Uncanny Valley: This show could be renamed "Creepy Puppets: The Series", but Ratafak Plachta takes the cake
YMMV / Slniecko