I am Arthur! King of the Britons! And I NEVER refuse a challenge!
Voiced by Rick Mayall
The arrogant impulsive king who wants to woo and marry Princess Guinevere. He tries in vain to get her what some magical item she desires only for it to backfire.
Voiced by Matt Lucas
King Arthur's loyal wizard who accompanies Arthur on his many quests. Despite warning him about dark forces in the woods, Arthur never listens and drags him on his quests. While he knows spells that he can use to help Arthur, he doesn't always get them right.
"Because I want to be the only princess in the kingdom with a Yodeling Dolphin! Let's face it, my goldfish doesn't do anything exciting!"
Voiced by Morwenna Banks
The shallow but pretty spoiled brat of Camelot. Described as being the "Paris Hilton of her generation," she refuses to marry Arthur unless if he can retrieve an item she wants Once per Episode
. She never leaves her tower and is very self absorbed.
- Girl In A Tower: Subverted as she's not trapped-she lives in her own tower that she never leaves unless if she's escorted by someone.
- It's All About Me: Most of the time her requests to Arthur are just based around her desire to have some new trend or indulge a relatively minor whim.
- Rich Bitch: She lives in her own palace; enough said.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: At times.
- Spoiled Brat: Some quests are based around very fundamentally petty concerns, such as her not wanting to get any older.
- Upperclass Twit
"Oh, Merlin it's been awhile. You look different. Have you had a wash?
Voiced by Phil Cornwell
One of Arthur's knights who not-so-secretly wants the throne for himself. He will accompany Arthur on his quests (along with Sir Martyn, another childhood friend of the King's), in attempts to assassinate Arthur. Very self-absorbed and obsessed with his appearance.
Lady M./Sir Margaret
"Helpless? Well we'll see about that!"
Voice actor unknown.
Arthur's sister, who unknown to Arthur, has a secret identity as a tough, clever knight. Despite saving his butt out of pinches, Arthur dislikes Sir Margaret for being too agressive
Very resourceful and down to Earth outside of the suit of armor.
Voiced by Phil Cornwell
The cheerful but eternally dim forest dweller who goes on escapades with his merry men and woman. Instead of stealing from the poor, he just sings and occasionally helps Arthur (when not at odds with him).
Sir Martyn the May Tin Gong
"It'll take more than that to deter me, Lancelot."
Voiced by Matt Lucas.
A samurai also vying for the throne with Lancelot. While short, he makes up in inventions and building. Despite this, he still fails to get the throne, every time.
Voiced by Phil Cornwell.
Arthur's only faithful knight, who only speaks in monosyllabic grunts.
- Acrofatic: Fat but physically powerful.
- Aerith and Bob: The only one who's name is a non-sequitor.
- The Big Guy: The largest character in the show.
- The Unintelligible: He was once shown to speak 'Moonish' (actually Welsh), but in general he cannot be understood when he speaks. .