open/close all folders
Portrayed by: Olivia Rodrigo
Portrayed by: Madison Hu
- Cool Big Sis: Shares the role with Paige towards Zane and Rodney.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Frankie can be quite selfish, not to mention inconsiderate at times, but at the end of the day always comes through.
- Missing Mom: Frankie's mother abandoned her family some time ago, causing Frankie to develop a psychological disorder that prevents her from feeling emotions.
Portrayed by: DeVore Ledridge
- Cool Big Sis: Is this to her little sister Willow in the past (and back again in the end of the episode) as seen in "Two Me's in A Pod".
- Friendless Background: Amelia is famous on Vuugle, but she's been such a loner all her life, never having made any friends in the real world. By the time Season 2 rolls around, we see how much of an outcast she really is in her first day at public school, and has so much trouble making friends.
- Only Sane Man: Amelia is marginally smarter than all the main characters as far as common sense goes, while they're either complete idiots (Dirk and Bernie) or lacking in foresight (Paige and Frankie).
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: Subverted and averted at the same time. When it becomes known that Amelia is incredibly wealthy, she offers to buy lunch for her friends as a favor. They repay her generosity by ordering the most ostentatious meal with completely unnecessary accouterments. When Amelia sees the bill of "1000 dollars", she gets angry because it's a frivolous waste of money.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: She's the perfectionist to her little sister Willow's Earth Child.
Portrayed by: Jake Paul
- Big Brother Mentor: Sometimes towards Bernie.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: He's big and athletic, but also very sensitive. He also appreciates eyebrow-shaping tutorials and Cali Beach High.
- Catchphrase: "Here we go!"
- The Ditz: To amazing levels that when he got trapped in a pile of debris, when at some point he picked up his mobile phone and a megaphone, he didn't realize the easiest ways to get help were right in his hands.
- Dumb Blonde: Athletic, in touch with his feelings, but not the sharpest cast member.
- Put on a Bus: Is completely absent from the show in the third quarter of Season 2 onward.
Bernard "Bernie" Schotz
Portrayed by: Ethan Wacker
- Butt-Monkey: No-one ever takes him seriously. In "Bernie's In Charge", he doesn't get any respect despite the fact he's been chosen to be the temporary boss.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Miriam.
- Flexing Those Non-Biceps: Does this occasionally.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Bernie believes he's savvy about the business world, but he really doesn't know what he's doing and won't admit it.
- No Respect Guy
- Older Than They Look: He could be easily mistaken for a Middle School Student.
- Precocious Crush: Bernie has a recurring case of this for Amelia. Amelia, however, uses this to make Bernie do stuff for her or for her own amusement. Has since dropped in season 3.
Zane and Rodney
Portrayed by: Maxwell Simkins (Zane) and Elie Samouhi (Rodney)
- Four Plus Two: To the main cast.
- Funny Afro: Rodney's Jewfro acts as a Bag of Holding in his web short series "What's In M' Hair?!"
- Hammerspace: As part of his web show, Rodney hides various things in his hair that might often be too big to even fit there.
- Sixth Ranger: Both debuted in season 3.
- Those Two Guys
Portrayed by: Johnathan McClain
- Gentleman Snarker: Frequently.
Portrayed by: Ellen Ratner
Portrayed by: Maya Jade Frank
- Loony Fan: In oh so many ways. Got her father fired, sold his house (without asking!) to buy a new one and pays Vuugle to work as an intern, just to be closer to her idols. Then she makes her bedroom into an exact duplicate of Frankie's. She even engineered the worst day possible in order to "help" Bizaardvark get out of a creative slump.
Portrayed by: Caitlin Reagan
- Does Not Like Shoes: Ever since she changed her way of life, she always goes barefeet.
- Granola Girl
- Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom: Willow Moon Breeze. Really fits with her lifestyle of a earth child.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Sarah, but goes by the name "Willow" to avoid comparing herself to Amelia.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: She's the Earth Child to her sister Amelia's perfectionist.