Roleplay: Personification Life
RP created by Dabfia
and maintained by Swith Witherward.
be found here.
The most fitting description of this RP is "'It's supposed to make sense
?'" Some characters are from the nations created by their users, while others are...of uncertain nature. A reading of the effin' manual
says: "'We have anthros, velociraptors, gods, demons, angels, cyborgs, robots, magic users and mystical beings, warriors/soldiers/super soldiers, average mortals, A.I.s, thieves, spies, emperors, mad scientists, and whatever Bones and his brothers are. Anime seems to be a big theme, followed by offshoots of various pantheons and fiction.'"And now, I give you...
- Adorkable - Fortu
- Affably Evil - The Raptors are quite pleasant when not murdering random people for food, building weapons of mass destruction, or plotting to take over the world.
- Afraid of Blood - Chrys.
- Almighty Janitor, literally.
- All Myths Are True - Heavily implied, especially here.
- Artistic License
- All Nations Are Superpowers
- Amnesiacs Are Innocent
- Anything That Moves - Dora, initially, though she's toned it down some.
- Badass Family
- Batman Gambit
- Bi the Way
- Black and Gray Morality
- Blue and Orange Morality
- Brown Note
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Neil thinks waffles come from the waffalo (a waffle/buffalo hybrid) and Gretta is only marginally saner than him.
- Clingy Jealous Girl - And how?
- How Tsu can get with the people she has dated, especially Torii, going on occasion into full-blown Yandere.
- Torii herself towards her sister, Katya, when she began dating Yoshi, and to Bran, who has served as a father figure to her.
- Giovenith, of all people, showed a rather disturbing side of this when her older brother began dating, to the point of making up stories about the woman assaulting infants just to antagonize her to the others. Word of God states she has behaved this way to every person her brother has ever tried to have a romantic relationship with.
- A Child Shall Lead Them - Implied with Gio.
- A Darker Me - Dab with Evil Dab and a Few of the Raptors counterparts from other universes and definitely clone NVE.
- Death is Cheap - Almost every character has died and been revived, either through some local divine intervention or the resident mad scientists.
- Death's Hourglass - Readouts.
- Did You Just Scam Cthulhu? - Neil does this often.
- Eldritch Abomination - Too many to name but we can try...
- The Great Old Ones
- The Chaos Gods
- Eldritch Location - Many.
- Bones' room
- Prim's room
- Swith's room
- The City at one point
- Embarrassing Tattoo - Dora, thanks to Larry. No longer applies, as she has a new body.
- Eye Colour Change
- Chrys and Luce, using their powers.
- Applies more generally to Conservators, but hasn't been seen.
- Anyone who becomes Tainted gets pretty new purple eyes. Ei
- Exposition of Immortality
- Fantastic Drug - Wa N Ts
- Fate Worse than Death
- Insidiousís telepathy seems cool, until you realize she canít turn it off.
- Fauxlosophic Narration
- Five-Bad Band - The Raptors
- Foil - Naomi and Swith.
- For Happiness
- Funetik Aksent - Totenkopf.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl
- Insidious (+ with drugs)
- Katya (once)
- Healing Factor
- Hollywood Tactics
- I Just Want to Have Friends - Bran.
- Identity Amnesia - Snowskeeper.
- Immortality Bisexuality
- Immune to Drugs
- Insane Troll Logic
- Instant-Win Condition - Most of the Arcs have this.
- It Amused Me
- Local Hangout - Chaos.
- Mad Scientist - Many residents are.
- Meaningful Name - Neil Von Eldritch.
- Mes a Crowd - Often happens to the raptors after some mad science.
- Mind over Matter - Primordial's main power.
- Mysterious Past - Dora explaining something about the Conservatores to Giovenith.
- Mysterious Waif - Giovenith leaned towards this when she was first discovered by Bones & Co. near the apartment... painting trees.
- Mystical White Hair
- No Name Given - The deities known only as the 'boss-couple' among the Conservatores.
- Older Than They Look
- All Conservatores
- Thomas Quirkland
- Cornelius Thriller (maybe?)
- Snowskeeper Ferenczy
- Primordial's group
- The Omniscient - Neil and Gretta claim to be type 2s but are not so omniscient after all since they can be caught by surprises.
- Only One Name
- All Conservatores. So far, at least.
- Zarkani, for the brief time that he existed.
- Baen; he doesn't remember it, anyway
- OverlyLong Name - Gio's full name is given as, "Encantress Giovenith-Serina Jerid of Pearlelei's Own." Even she thinks it is way overboard.
- Physical God - Several characters.
- Powers That Be - Constantly referenced, occasionally seen. Includes Elohim, Swith's Higher Being, Pearlelei, the Conservatores' bosses, and others.
- Raptor Attack of the Reptilians
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Running Gag
- Cactus Bran
- Indonesian Prime Minister
- Save Your Deity
- Naomi, Ceril, Neil, Torii going to help get Swith to a new matrix
- Swith, Thriller, Bran and two others saving Kei's space-station-based essence thing
- Sugar and Ice Personality - Dora, especially when others get too attached to her.
- Super Soldier
- Stone Wall
- Tome of Eldritch Lore
- Tyke Bomb - Zarkanian Secret Policemen.
- Villain Has a Point - The unnamed darkness-boy from one of the earlier threads brings up the valid point of the apartment-dwellers having no more reason to trust Giovenith than they did him, saying they only do so because they met her first, and her being "cute and innocent-seeming". Despite the fact that in the end he did turn out to be evil (on the side of the God War that wished to delete existence), and that they were right to defend her, many of the people did not know any of this before coming to Gio's defense, giving some partial weight to what he said.
- Who Wants to Live Forever - Dora, to Torii, during Hastur's invasion and the associated nightmares.
- You Gotta Have Red Hair - Dora.
- You Are Number Six
- Alpha; before he was assigned that nickname he was called exclusively 101.
- Colonel 187
- All members of the Zarkanian Secret Police.